Daewoo RN37DB 60/40 Fridge Freezer - Black
- Fridge: 218 litres / Freezer: 86 litres
- 187.2 x 59.7 x 66.7 cm (H x W x D)
- Frost free
- Water dispenser (no plumbing required)
- Food freshness feature
- Frost free technology helps to save you time and energy in the kitchen
- LED lighting
- Water dispenser provides cold water on demand
Frost free fridge and freezer
The freezer section of the RN37DB is frost free, meaning that you will not need to manually defrost the appliance. By preventing the build-up of ice, you can ensure that the freezer runs efficiently whilst also saving yourself time and energy.
The fridge section features auto defrost, further helping to improve the performance of the appliance.
Interior LED lighting brightly illuminates the fridge so you can easily find what you want. It offers low energy illumination to save money on your household bills.
You can enjoy cold water on demands thanks to a water dispenser in the front of the RN37DB. Making use of a built-in water tank which you can easily refill, the dispenser provides chilled water without the need to plumb the appliance.
- Manufacturer's Part Number
- Manufacturer’s guarantee
- - 2 years labour
- 1 year parts
- Energy efficiency rating
- Annual energy consumption
- 297 kWh
- Fridge / Freezer split
- 60 / 40
- Fridge / Freezer configuration
- - Fridge top
- Freezer bottom
- Type of door handle
- Total gross capacity
- 335 litres
- Total storage capacity
- 304 litres
- Storage volume
- - Fridge: 218 litres
- Freezer: 86 litres
- Suitable for outbuildings
- Climate class
- Optimum ambient temperature range
- Noise level
- 45 dB(A)
- Colour / Finish
- Gloss black
- Water dispenser
- Still water
- Internal water tank
- - In-door water tank
- 70 x 480 x 95 mm (H x W x D)
- Temperature warning
- Open door warning
- Number of shelves
- Number of salad crispers
- Number of door compartments
- Interior light
- Safety glass
- Adjustable shelves
- Storage features
- - Egg rack x 1
- Dairy compartment x 1
- Fridge gross capacity
- 225 litres
- Reversible door
- hinged on right. Please consult our Knowhow team or a qualified installation expert to carry out door reversal
- select door reversal service when adding product to basket.
- Rear panel material
- Recommended installation space
- - 50 mm to the sides
- 50 mm above
- 50 mm behind
- Door opening distance exceeds dimensions
- 1196.5 mm
- Flat back design
- Box contents
- - Daewoo RN37DB 60/40 Fridge Freezer
- Egg rack x 1
- Ice cube tray x 1
- Instruction manual
- 1872 x 597 x 667 mm (H x W x D)
- Boxed dimensions
- 1970 x 630 x 705 mm (H x W x D)
- 67 kg
- Boxed weight
- 73.49 kg
- Freezer star rating
- Frost free
- Fast freeze function
- Power failure safe-storage time
- 14 hours
- Freezing capacity
- 4 kg / 24 hours
- Drawers x 3
- Clear drawer fronts
- Interior light
- Ice cube trays included
- Freezer gross capacity
- 110 litres
- CFC free
- HFC free
- Fridge auto-defrost
- Fast chill function
- Air-flow cooling
- Hygiene features
- Other functions
- Humidity controlled drawer
- Internal dial control
- Digital display
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Freestanding fridge freezers|
Buying a kitchen appliance should be a simple, stress-free experience and that’s exactly what you get when you buy from Appliancentre. Our staff are fully trained to identify the perfect product for your needs and fully equipped to install your appliance...
PRICE MATCH PROMISE We will not be Beaten on Price! Our prices are rarely beaten, but we will match a price if you find it cheaper elsewhere online. We are proud to offer more than just great prices, but we never want...
Refrigeration Buying Guide - Fridges, Freezers, Fridge Freezers and American Fridge Freezers Your fridge is probably one of the most important appliances in your home, so it is essential to get it right. Keeping your food fresh and bacteria free is ...
Click & Collect Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley. Check branch opening hours to ensure you...
Connection / Disposal
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
Delivering your online order
We deliver 9am to 6pm, 6 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability). - £19.99
- Free delivery from 2 to 5 working days, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
- Order online and collect in store
- STANDARD DELIVERY
2 to 5 business days after dispatch.
Delivery to London locations from 2 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode.
- NEXT DAY DELIVERIES
1 business day after dispatch, including Saturdays but not including Sundays and Public Holidays.
Order by 7pm for next day delivery, 09am - 06pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
If you place your order on a Saturday, the product will be delivered on Monday. If you place your order on a public holiday, your products will take an additional business day to arrive.
Availability varies by postcode.
We are now offering contactless No-touch No-sign Delivery, which allows you to get your packages with minimum contact. All drivers strictly adhere to the social distance advice and wash their hands frequently and thoroughly as well as use alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
Order online and collect in store
- CLICK & COLLECT FROM OUR SHOPS
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later.
You can collect this product from our stores.
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Selected stores are open for collection ONLY, allowing you to order online and collect safely from store. When arriving by car you can use our Drive Thru parking bays.
Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Some items come direct from suppliers. If so, we'll give you an estimated availability time frame on the product page and this will translate into an estimated ‘delivery by’ date at check-out based on working days. Our carrier will contact you once the goods have arrived with them to agree the actual suitable delivery date with you. You can also track your order’s progress in MyAccount.
We currently deliver in greater London Only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 9am until 6pm.
- You can choose a paid next day delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.