Caple RI7300 177cm Integrated 70/30 Fridge Freezer
This fantastic integrated fridge freezer from Caple offers a great 251 litres of space and with handy adjustable shelving, you will be able to fit in a great selection of food. There’s a humidity controlled salad drawer, which keeps the compartment at the perfect level for storing fresh fruit and vegetables, while the 4* freezing keeps all your frozen food in great condition. LED lighting keeps the interior bright and well lit, making it easy to find exactly what you need. Designed to be installed in a tall housing unit with furniture doors attached, the RI700 will fit seamlessly in your kitchen.
- Top LED strip light
- Manual controls
- Adjustable thermostat
- Auto defrost (Fridge)
- Humidity controlled drawer
- 100% CFC / HFC free
- Reversible door
- Sliding door installation
- Transparent plastic drawers and compartments
- Climate class T/N (16C - 43C)
- 4 Door storage compartments
- 1 Drawer compartments (with humidity controls for fruit and vegetable storage)
- 3 Removable glass shelves, 1 Crisper cover shelf
- 3 Freezer drawers
- 1 Egg tray
- 1 Ice tray
- 1 Plastic ice scraper
- 251 Litre total net capacity
- 256 Litre total gross capacity
- 181 Litre fridge net capacity
- 70 Litre freezer net capacity
- 51.9kg Net weight
- 56.2kg Gross weight
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Integrated fridge freezers|
|Annual energy consumption||269kWh/yr|
|Fridge / Freezer configuration||70/30 In-Column Fridge Freezer|
Sliding door installation
Refrigeration Buying Guide - Fridges, Freezers, Fridge Freezers and American Fridge Freezers Your fridge is probably one of the most important appliances in your home, so it is essential to get it right. Keeping your food fresh and bacteria free is ...
Click & Collect Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley. Check branch opening hours to ensure you...
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
Delivery to London locations from 3 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode.
NEXT DAY DELIVERIES
Order by 2pm for next day delivery, 08am - 08pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode. Not available to non-mainland locations, or when ordered with installation and disposal services.
CLICK & COLLECT FROM OUR SHOPS
Not available for this item
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid next day delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.