BEKO CFG3552W 50/50 Freestanding Frost Free Fridge Freezer - White
- Fridge: 145 litres / Freezer: 68 litres
- No need to defrost with frost free technology
- Fan cooling creates the ideal conditions in your fridge
- 152.8 x 54 x 57.5 cm (H x W x D)
Adjustable fridge space
You'll have plenty of space to keep your food fresh in the Beko CFG3552W 50/50 Fridge Freezer. Not only is it spacious, but you can adjust the glass shelves to the height you want them – ideal for storing taller items that can't be placed on their side.
The large salad crisper gives you plenty of space for your fresh fruit and veggies.
Indoor and outdoor use
Freezer Guard technology means that the CFG3552W can be kept anywhere in your home, even when temperatures drop to -15ºC. So you can choose to keep it in your kitchen, or in your garage as a second fridge freezer.
For those with smaller kitchens, reversible doors give you the flexibility to choose where you position it.
Defrosting the ice build-up in your freezer is a time-consuming and frustrating job, but it can be avoided with Frost Free technology which automatically defrosts the freezer. The warm air that enters your freezer when you open the door gets removed thanks to an automatic fan, leaving no chance for ice to build up.
It automatically defrosts with our frost free technology and has special Freezer Guard Technology so it can function in environments as cold as -15ºC.
Freezer Guard Technology
Whether you need to place your freezer in your garage, outbuilding or anywhere else in your home, our Freezer Guard technology ensures your freezer will always function properly, even in temperatures as low as -15°C. We do not recommend you use your fridge compartment in low ambient temperatures.
Brighter, more durable and more energy efficient than a standard bulb, the LED lighting will make it easy to locate food and drink items.
Keeping the fridge's back wall free of ice, this function will automatically defrost your appliance, saving you time and effort.
- Refrigeration Class Combi Fridge Freezer
- Refrigeration Type Frost Free
- Energy Efficiency Class A+
- Adjustable front feet Yes
- Flame Retardant Back Yes
- Stored Water Dispenser No
- Reversible door for LH or RH opening Yes
- Maximum ambient temperature for satisfactory operation 32°C
- Door Handles Integrated
- Freezer Guard Yes
- Minimum ambient temperature required for satisfactory operation - Freezer Only Down to -15°C
Net & Gross Volumes
- Net Storage fresh food - cu.ft 5.1
- Net Storage fresh food - ltrs 145
- Net Storage frozen food - cu.ft 2.4
- Net Storage frozen food - ltrs 68
- Total Net Volume - cu.ft 7.5
- Total Net Volume - ltrs 213
Dimensions & Weights
- Product Height (mm) 1528
- Product width (mm) 540
- Product depth (mm) 575
- Carton height (mm) 1600
- Carton width (mm) 580
- Carton depth (mm) 630
- Net Weight (kg) 47.5
- Gross Weight (kg) 51.5
- No. of Shelves [Including salad crisper cover] 3
- Cold Wall technology in Fridge Yes
- Shelves Type Glass
- Adjustable Shelves Yes
- No. of Full Width Commodity Racks 3
- Egg Tray Yes
- No. of Large Salad crispers 1
- Interior Light in Fridge LED
- Defrosting method Auto Defrost
- Defrosting method Frost Free
- Freezer Drawers 3
Consumption Values & Other Technical Specification
- Energy consumption - kWh/Year 255
- Freezer Meltdown time (hours) 15
- Frozen food compartment rating 4 star
- Freezing capacity fresh food (kg /24 hr) 3
- Operating noise level (dBA) 39
- Climate class SN
- Approved to BSEN60335 Yes
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Freestanding fridge freezers|
Buying a kitchen appliance should be a simple, stress-free experience and that’s exactly what you get when you buy from Appliancentre. Our staff are fully trained to identify the perfect product for your needs and fully equipped to install your appliance...
PRICE MATCH PROMISE We will not be Beaten on Price! Our prices are rarely beaten, but we will match a price if you find it cheaper elsewhere online. We are proud to offer more than just great prices, but we never want...
Click & Collect Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley. Check branch opening hours to ensure you...
Refrigeration Buying Guide - Fridges, Freezers, Fridge Freezers and American Fridge Freezers Your fridge is probably one of the most important appliances in your home, so it is essential to get it right. Keeping your food fresh and bacteria free is ...
Connection / Disposal
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 6 days a week in most areas.
Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
Delivering your online order
We deliver 9am to 6pm, 6 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability). - £19.99
- Free delivery from 2 to 5 working days, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
- Order online and collect in store
2 to 5 business days after dispatch.
Delivery to London locations from 2 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode.
1 business day after dispatch, including Saturdays but not including Sundays and Public Holidays.
Order by 7pm for next day delivery, 09am - 06pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
If you place your order on a Saturday, the product will be delivered on Monday. If you place your order on a public holiday, your products will take an additional business day to arrive.
Availability varies by postcode.
We are now offering contactless No-touch No-sign Delivery, which allows you to get your packages with minimum contact. All drivers strictly adhere to the social distance advice and wash their hands frequently and thoroughly as well as use alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
Order online and collect in store
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later.
You can collect this product from our stores.
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Selected stores are open for collection ONLY, allowing you to order online and collect safely from store. When arriving by car you can use our Drive Thru parking bays.
Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Some items come direct from suppliers. If so, we'll give you an estimated availability time frame on the product page and this will translate into an estimated ‘delivery by’ date at check-out based on working days. Our carrier will contact you once the goods have arrived with them to agree the actual suitable delivery date with you. You can also track your order’s progress in MyAccount.
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an order
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.Delivery Area
- We schedule deliveries from 9am until 6pm.
- You can choose a paid next day delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.