- Capacity: 73 litres
- Oven type: Multifunction
- Enamel coating
- Energy rating: A
- Professional installation required
- Prepare larger meals with ease in the generous 73-litre capacity
- Enjoy versatile cooking with the various oven functions
- Start cooking straight away with the supplied roasting pan and trivet
Prepare larger meals
Preparing larger meals and batch cooking is easy, as this Rangemaster RMB608BL/SS built-in single oven offers a generous 73 litre capacity.
You can also cook more efficiently, as this oven features an A energy rating – which will make savings on your household utility bills and be kinder to the environment.
Enjoy versatile cooking
You can expect great results whether you're baking, roasting or grilling with the eight oven functions – including conventional heating, a defrost setting, and a full width fanned grill.
Plus, you can come home to a warm dinner and plan your meal preparations around your lifestyle with the programmable timer, which allows you to set your oven to start cooking at a time that's convenient for you.
Start cooking straight away
You can start enjoying your meals sooner, with the supplied full-sized roasting pan that can be used on multiple shelf positions and can also be used as a grilling trivet.
Technical specifications for RANGEMASTER RMB608BL/SS Electric Oven - Black & Stainless Steel
|Type||Built-in single ovens|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Timer type||- Programmable - Countdown timer|
|Cooking functions||8 cooking functions, including: - Base and fan - Browning - Conventional - Fanned - Fan and defrost - Grill|
|Display type||LED display|
|Energy consumption||2.42 kWh|
|Number of cavities||1|
|Usable volume||73 litres|
|Door opening style||Drop down|
|Type of cleaning||Easy-clean enamel|
|Grill features||Fanned grilling|
|Installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 13 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.|
|Box contents||- Rangemaster RMB608BL/SS Electric Oven - Fixing screws - Instruction book - Handle x 1 - Multifunction grill and roasting tin x 1 - Wire shelves x 2|
|Size||595 x 595 x 573 mm (H x W x D)|
|Dimensions||595 x 595 x 573 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||660 x 647 x 658 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||40.2 kg|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.