Rangemaster Professional Plus 60 PROP60ECBL/C Electric Cooker with Ceramic Hob - Black / Chrome - A/B Rated
- Rated A/B for energy efficiency
- Main oven gives you lots of different ways to cook
- Second electric oven with handy grill setting
- Set the oven to turn off when your food is ready
- Dimensions (cm) - H90 x W59.5 x D59.8
Enjoy the freedom to cook multiple dishes however you like with this versatile black Rangemaster electric cooker. It is rated A/B for energy efficiency, so you can cook whatever you like without worrying about your utility bills. The multi functional main oven gives you lots of ways to cook, from preparing the Sunday roast to baking a delicious fruit pie for dessert. As well as giving you more space, the conventional second oven has a handy grill setting – great for crisping up cheesy pizzas or lasagna. This model also has a programmable timer which you can set to turn off when your food is ready.
|Type||Freestanding electric cooker|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 Year|
|Number of zones||4|
|Dimensions||(H)90.0 x (W)59.5 x (D)59.8|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.