- Green finish
- Brass effect trim
- Main multi function electric fan oven
- Energy rating: multi function oven A, electric fan oven A
With charming style and the gorgeous traditional racing green colour and brass trim, Rangemaster have hit on a design winner. The Classic Deluxe style really draws on the traditional but the great features keep cooking modern and flexible; the best of both worlds! The great capacity multifunction main oven offers different functions depending on how you want to cook and there’s the handy secondary electric oven you can use either on its own or in conjunction. Add to this the five burner gas hob and nifty glide out grill and you have so many options whatever you want to cook! All covered by a two year warranty for peace of mind and a great A/A energy rating.
Brass effect trim
Main multifunction electric fan oven
Tall electric fan oven
Five burner hotplate including triple ring wok burner
Flame failure safety device
Smooth action glide-out dual circuit electric grill
Sit-on half ribbed, half smooth griddle
Multifunction electric fan oven:
Rapid response heat setting for 30% faster heat up
Defrost, fanned grilling, fan assisted cooking, conventional cooking, browning element and base heat.
Programmable clock & minute minder
Doors: main oven porthole, tall oven solid
Oven light x 1
Cook and clean oven linings
Oven capacity (main oven) 73 litres
Oven capacity (tall oven) 67 litres
Energy rating: multifunction oven A, electric fan oven A
Gas hob burner power ratings:
1 x 1kW, 2 x 1.7kW, 1 x 3kW, 1 x 3.5kW
Matt cast iron pan supports
Height (up to hotplate) 898 – 925mm (variable)
Maximum electrical load @ 230V 8.8kW
|Type||Freestanding dual fuel range cooker|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 YEARS|
|Fuel type||Dual fuel|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.