- Main oven capacity: 71 litres
- Main oven type: Multifunction
- Main oven cleaning: Enamel coating
- Main oven energy rating: A
- Professional installation required
- Large capacity makes cooking like a champion easy
- CircoTherm hot air system lets you bake and roast simultaneously
- Elegant design gives your kitchen modern flair
With a total usable capacity of over 100 litres, the Neff U1HCC0AN0B Electric Double Oven makes it easy to cook and entertain like a champion.
Host a multi-course party with ease, cooking, baking, grilling, or simply warming nibbles as the laughter, drinks and food flow to everyone's content.
CircoTherm hot air system
The possibilities are endless. This Neff kitchen appliance's award winning CircoTherm hot air-system lets you roast and bake like a pro all in one go. So go ahead, indulge the pastry chef in you as you prepare your legendary leg of lamb, all in the same oven and at the same time.
Not only will the U1HCC0AN0B let you impress guests with your culinary creativity, they're also likely to notice and comment on how your oven compliments your kitchen with its stainless steel finish, red LED display and subtle dials detail.
Technical specifications for NEFF U1HCC0AN0B Electric Double Oven - Stainless Steel
|Type||Built-in double oven|
|Cooking functions||8 oven functions, including:
- Top & bottom heat x 2
- Hot air grilling
- Full surface grill
- Hot air gentle
- Full surface grill
- Small area grill
|Display type||LED display|
|Control type||- Touch control
|Oven type||- Main: multifunction
- Second: conventional
|Energy rating||- Main: A
- Second: B
|Energy consumption||1.02 / 0.81 / 0.83 kWh|
|Number of cavities||2|
|Capacity||- Main: 71 litres
- Second: 34 litres
|Usable volume||- Main: 71 litres
- Second: 34 litres
|Size||- Main: large
- Second: small
|Shelves||- Main oven: 4 shelves
- Second oven: 3 shelves
|Door opening style||- Main: Drop down
- Second: Drop down
|Interior light||- Main: Yes
- Second: Yes
|Type of cleaning||- Main: Enamel coating
- Second: Enamel coating
|Safety features||Control panel lock|
|Grill features||- Full-width
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 32 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.|
|Power supply||32 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated cooker circuit)|
|Electrical power rating||5.9 kW|
|Box contents||- Neff U1HCC0AN0B Electric Double Oven
- Combination grid x 3
- Universal pan
|Dimensions||888 x 594 x 550 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||881 x 560 x 550 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||975 x 660 x 690 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||65 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||2 years|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Built-in Double Ovens|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.