- Main oven capacity: 71 litres
- Main oven type: Multifunction
- Main oven cleaning: Assisted cleaning
- Main oven energy rating: A
- Professional installation required
- CircoTherm lets you bake and roast at the same time
- EcoClean Direct lining for simple, stress-free cleaning
- Special BaseClean feature to give you that extra hand
Grab your recipe book and get creating. With the Neff U1ACI5HN0B Electric Double Oven, you can take advantage of the clever CircoTherm technology that keeps the ovens evenly heated. Preparing your weekly roast dinner doesn't have to include complicated timings and switching around on shelves – with even heat across three shelves, everything will cook evenly.
When it comes to spring cleaning, it can be a chore to be knelt down scrubbing. Thanks to the EcoClean Direct coating, you can wave goodbye to scrubbing until your hands ache. Based in both ovens, EcoClean Direct is coated with microfine ceramic spheres that break down grease spatters and save you from thick burnt bits in your oven, making it even easier to keep your oven staying clean and shiny.
Special BaseClean feature
Featuring BaseClean, you can get a little extra hand from the oven. The program is designed to help keep the base of the oven clean, meaning burnt crispy bits won't build up in the oven.
You'll also get the SinglePoint MeatProbe to help monitor the oven temperature constantly, perfect if you need to multitask around the kitchen. Additionaly, the LED screen will always help you keep on track with its programmable timer and clock display.
Technical specifications for NEFF U1ACI5HN0B Electric Double Oven - Stainless Steel
|Type||Built-in double oven|
|Cooking functions||7 oven functions, including:
- CircoTherm intensive
- Top/bottom heat
- Hot air grilling
- Full surface grill
- Bottom heat
- Hot air gentle
|Display type||LCD display|
|Control type||- Touch control
- Retractable dials
|Oven type||- Main: multifunction
- Second: conventional
|Energy rating||- Main: A
- Second: B
|Energy consumption||1.02 / 0.81 / 0.83 kWh|
|Number of cavities||2|
|Capacity||- Main: 71 litres
- Second: 34 litres
|Usable volume||- Main: 71 litres
- Second: 34 litres
|Size||- Main: large
- Second: small
|Viewing window||- Main: yes
- Second: yes
- 4 shelves
- 4 shelf positions
- 3 shelves
- 3 shelf positions
|Door opening style||- Main: Drop down
- Second: Drop down
|Interior light||- Main: Yes
- Second: Yes
|Type of cleaning||- Main: Assisted cleaning / EcoClean Direct
- Second: Assisted cleaning / EcoClean Direct
|Safety features||Control panel lock|
|Grill type||- Main: none
- Second: integrated
|Grill features||- Full-width
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 32 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.|
|Power supply||32 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated cooker circuit)|
|Electrical power rating||5.9 kW|
|Box contents||- Neff U1ACI5HN0B Electric Double Oven
- Combination grid x 3
- Universal pan x 1
|Dimensions||888 x 594 x 550 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||881 x 560 x 550 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||975 x 660 x 690 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||57 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||2 years|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Built-in Double Ovens|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Color||Black with Steel Trim|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.