- Main oven capacity: 71 litres
- Main oven type: Multifunction
- Main oven cleaning: Enamel coating
- Main oven energy rating: A
- Professional installation required
- CircoTherm technology lets you bake and roast at once
- Large 71 litre capacity in main over so you can cook for the whole family
- EasyClean coating for simple and easy cleaning
- Clip-on rails let you customise your oven to your needs
Grab your favourite recipe book and get creative with the Neff U1ACE2HN0B Electric Double Oven. Featuring CircoTherm technology, you can roast and bake simultaneously. This means when you're preparing your Sunday roast you could also easily bake your desert at the same time and not have to worry yourself about timings.
Large 71 litre capacity
With a large 71 litre capacity, you'll be able to feed your whole family and still have space to play with. So dig out your favourite recipes and prepare a meal that all the family can enjoy.
Spring cleaning is always a chore but with EasyClean lining, it's going to be a little bit easier. The EasyClean lining will help break down any burnt sticky bits and make it possible for you to simply wipe away the dirt and grease from your oven.
Your Neff Electric Double Oven is incredibly versatile thanks to the installed telescopic rails. Use then on all shelf levels and adjust them according to your bake, suitable for when you have a large piece of meat to roast or multiple cakes that need to be baked at the same time.
Technical specifications for NEFF U1ACE2HW0B Electric Double Oven - White
|Type||Built-in double oven|
|Cooking functions||9 oven functions, including:
- Top / bottom heat
- Hot air grilling
- Full surface grill
- Hotair gentle
- Small area grill
- Bottom heat
|Display type||LCD display|
|Control type||- Touch control
- Retractable dials
|Oven type||- Main: multifunction
- Second: conventional
|Energy rating||- Main: A
- Second: B
|Energy consumption||5.9 kWh|
|Number of cavities||2|
|Capacity||- Main: 71 litres
- Second: 34 litres
|Usable volume||- Main: 71 litres
- Second: 34 litres
|Size||- Main: large
- Second: small
|Viewing window||- Main: yes
- Second: yes
- 4 shelves
- 4 shelf positions
- 3 shelf
- 3 shelf positions
|Door opening style||- Main: Drop down
- Second: Drop down
|Interior light||- Main: yes
- Second: yes
|Type of cleaning||Enamel coating|
|Safety features||Control panel lock|
|Grill features||- Full width
|Gas installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 32 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.|
|Power supply||32 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated cooker circuit)|
|Electrical power rating||5.9 kW|
|Box contents||- Neff U1ACE2HW0B Electric Double Oven
- Combination grid x 3
- Universal pan x 1
|Dimensions||888 x 594 x 550 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||881 x 560 x 550 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||975 x 660 x 690 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||53 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||2 years|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Built-in Double Ovens|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Color||White with Steel Trim|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.