- Width: 80 cm
- 5 zones
- Flexi-induction surface
- Touch controls
- Professional installation required
- Cook more flexibly with an induction hob
- Place your pots and pans anywhere with FlexInduction
- Enjoy precise cooking control with the TwistPad magnetic knob
- Multitask between dishes with three heating zones
Cook more flexibly
Cook the faster and safer way on an electric induction hob. When cooking on the Neff T58FT20X0, heat is generated directly through your pots and pans, so they heat up faster. The heat stops after the power is off, leaving the hob safer to touch sooner after cooking than traditional gas hobs.
Place your pots and pans anywhere
With flexible induction cooking, you can place your pots and pans anywhere on the hob and they'll still heat up wherever you place them.
Enjoy precise cooking control
Take advantage of precise cooking control over each zone with a TwistPad magnetic control knob.
Multitask between dishes
Multitask like a chef with a FlexZone surface divided into three heating zones for boiling, simmering in the middle, and warming in the rear.
Technical specifications for NEFF T58FT20X0 Electric Induction Hob - Black
|Type||Built-in electric induction hob|
|Timer||Yes, count up timer|
|Display type||LED display|
|Number of zones||5|
|Hob power||- Front left: 1.8 kW
- Back left: 1.4 kW
|Safety features||- Childproof lock
- Key Lock
- Pan recognition
- Power management function
- Safety time-switch-off
|Other features||Keep warm function|
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 32 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our experts.|
|Electrical power rating||7.4 kW|
|Minimum distance required / Minimum clearance above hob||650 mm|
|Box contents||Neff T58FT20X0 Electric Induction Hob|
|Dimensions||51 x 802 x 522 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||51 x 750 x 490 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||126 x 603 x 953 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||17 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.