- Width: 80 cm
- 5 zones
- Flexi-induction surface
- Touch controls
- Professional installation required
- Induction cooking for quick heating of pots and pans
- FlexZone layout for more effective boiling, simmering and warming
- Touch controls for convenient cooking
The Neff T58FD20X0 Electric Induction Hob heats your pots and pans directly and stops as soon as the power is turned off. Enjoy precise cooking and a fast heat-up time for every meal.
The FlexZone means you can place your pots and pans exactly where you want them, and heat them in that exact spot. Accommodate even the largest pans with this smart feature.
With handy touch controls at the front of the hob, you can easily select power levels or set the timer with a single touch. Enjoy meals that are cooked the way you want them, every time.
Technical specifications for NEFF T58FD20X0 Electric Induction Hob - Black
|Type||Built-in electric induction hob|
|Number of zones||4|
|Hob power||- Front right: 2.2 kW
- Front left: 1.8 kW
- Back right: 2.2 kW
- Back left: 1.4 kW
|Safety features||- Control panel lock
- Residual heat indicators
- Automatic safety shut off
|Other features||- Boost setting
- ReStart function
- Automatic pan recognition
- Keep warm function
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones
- LED timer for each zone with switch off function & acoustic
- 4.6 kW power output (20 A): current management options for 16 A,
13 A or 10 A connection
- Energy consumption display
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 32 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our experts.|
|Electrical power rating||7.4 kW|
|Minimum distance required / Minimum clearance above hob||650 mm|
|Box contents||Neff T58FD20X0 Electric Induction Hob|
|Dimensions||51 x 802 x 522 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||126 x 603 x 953 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||18 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.