- Width: 60 cm
- 4 zones
- Flexi-induction surface
- Touch controls
- Professional installation required
- TouchControl makes it easy to adjust heat and settings
- Energy efficient induction cooking directs heat into your cookware
- Place pots and pans wherever you want with FlexInduction
- PanBoost provides faster heating when you need it most
TouchControl makes it easy to adjust heat
The modern and stylish touch controls on this Neff T56FD50X0 Electric Induction Hob make controlling your cooking a breeze.
One touch is all it takes to individually increase or decrease the heat of each cooking zone, so you can be confident that each dish is being cooked just how you want it.
The timer takes the guesswork out of your cooking - simply set your desired cooking time and wait to be alerted that your food is ready. This is handy for when timing matters, such as when you're making perfect soft boiled eggs or juicy rare steaks.
And, as the controls are at the front of the hob, they are easy to access and you'll never have to reach over hot pots and pans to adjust a setting.
Energy efficient induction cooking
Induction cooking works by directing the heat into specially designed pots and pans.
This innovative cooking method means that no energy is wasted heating up the cooking zone surface where it isn't being used. It also means that, as only the pan is heated, there is no residual heat on the hob that could cause accidental burns once you've finished cooking.
Place pots and pans wherever you want
FlexInduction is fantastic when you want to cook with very large or extra small cookware. With this smart feature, you can place your pans anywhere and be confident that they will still receive consistently even heat.
With FlexInduction you can heat more than four smaller pans at once, which is handy if you're making sharing platters like Spanish tapas and want to cook lots of things at a time.
PanBoost provides faster heating
Great for when you're in a hurry, PanBoost is the perfect solution for flexible and fast heating.
When you need to up the power immediately, PanBoost will do just that. At the touch of a button the power level will increase to give your dishes the heat that they need to cook to perfection.
Technical specifications for NEFF T56FD50X0 Electric Induction Hob - Black
|Type||Built-in electric induction hob|
|Number of zones||4|
|Safety features||- Childproof lock
- Pan recognition
- Power management function
- Safety time-switch-off
|Other features||- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Boost setting for all zones
- Control panel lock
- Digital display of cooking levels
- Energy consumption display
- Keep warm function
- LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic
- ReStart function
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 32 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our experts.|
|Electrical power rating||7.4 kW|
|Minimum distance required / Minimum clearance above hob||650 mm|
|Box contents||- Neff T56FD50X0 Electric Induction Hob
|Dimensions||51 x 592 x 522 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||51 x 592 x 522 mm (H x W x )|
|Boxed dimensions||126 x 603 x 753 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||14.2 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.