- Width: 90 cm
- 4 zones
- Flexi-induction surface
- Dial controls
- Professional installation required
- Induction cooking provides precise cooking and fast heat-up times
- FlexZones help you get great cooking results
- PowerMove is ideal for hassle-free cooking
- TwistPad control knob provides easy navigation
- Frying sensor to stop your food from burning
Induction cooking heats your cookware directly for fast and precise cooking. It stops as soon as the power is switched off, handy for those who need food prepared in a hurry.
With special FlexZones for boiling, simmering, and warming, this Neff T66TS61N0 Electric Induction Hob allows you to place pots and pans anywhere you want and heat them for great cooking results every time.
Thanks to the Extended FlexZone, you can place bigger pots and roasters for greater flexibility.
For extra hassle-free cooking, your selected settings will automatically follow your pot if you want to reposition it on the extended FlexZone.
The TwistPad Fire control knob makes navigating cooking functions easy thanks to its illuminated design and precision adjustability. Plus, the knob can be detached, preventing small hands for messing with the settings.
The frying sensor monitors temperature levels to ensure that heat holds steady and never dips. Confidently leave a dish on the hob whilst you prepare other ingredients without worrying about burning.
Technical specifications for NEFF T50FS41X0 Electric Induction Hob - Black
|Type||Built-in electric induction hob|
|Number of zones||4|
|Hob power||- Front right: 3.3 kW
- Front left: 2.2 kW
- Back right: 3.3 kW
- Back left: 2.2 kW
|Safety features||- Childproof lock
- Hot hob indicator
- Key Lock
- Pan recognition
- Power management function
- Safety time-switch-off
|Other features||- Keep warm function
- ReStart function
- TwistPad Fire
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 32 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our experts.|
|Electrical power rating||7.4 kW|
|Minimum distance required / Minimum clearance above hob||750 mm|
|Box contents||Neff T50FS41X0 Electric Induction Hob|
|Dimensions||51 x 903 x 346 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||51 x 880 x 490 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||126 x 472 x 1031 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||16 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.