- Width: 80 cm
- 5 zones
- Touch controls
- Professional installation required
- Induction cooking for precision cooking
- Stylish touch controls for simple operation
Enjoy faster heat up times and precision cooking with the Neff T48FD23X0 Electric Induction Hob. Induction cooking directs heat straight to the source of the cookware, enabling your pots and pans to reach sizzling temperatures in hardly any time at all.
FlexZones allow you to place pots and pans anywhere you want, and will heat up where they stand. Enjoy extra flexibility in your kitchen with either two individual cooking zones or one large combined induction zone.
Stylish touch controls
Whip up a stir-fry or boil vegetables for a Sunday roast with ease using the stylish touch controls. They make navigating settings and temperature levels easy, and blending stylishly with your kitchen decor.
Technical specifications for NEFF T48FD23X0 Electric Induction Hob - Black
|Type||Built-in electric induction hob|
|Number of zones||5|
|Hob power||- Front right: 2.2 kW
- Front left: 1.8 kW
- Back right: 3.6 kW
- Back left: 1.4 kW
|Elements||Induction with 1 extendable zone|
|Safety features||- Child lock
- Automatic switch-off
|Other features||Keep warm function|
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 16 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our experts.|
|Power supply||16 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated circuit)|
|Electrical power rating||4.6 kW|
|Minimum distance required / Minimum clearance above hob||650 mm|
|Box contents||Neff T48FD23X0 Electric Induction Hob|
|Dimensions||51 x 802 x 522 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||51 x 750 x 500 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||126 x 603 x 953 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||16.8 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.