- Width: 60 cm
- 4 zones
- Touch controls
- Professional installation required
- Induction cooking offers safer and more accurate heat distribution
- PanBoost will rapidly heat up cooking zones
- Touch controls provide simple operation
- Flush mounted for seamless integration
Induction cooking heats your pans rather than the hob surface for more effective, precise heating. This ensures that your cookware becomes warmer, quicker, and prevents wasted heat energy.
The PanBoost feature offers an optimised power level function so you can achieve faster heating. It's perfect for quickly bringing things to boil or for storming-up your favourite stir-fry when in a hurry.
The Neff T46PD40X0 Induction Hob has touch controls for smart, simple operation. They support the hob's clean, modern aesthetic and offer intuitive navigation of the appliance.
The flush mounted design allows the hob to be neatly integrated into the worktop so the appliance is unobtrusive and more aesthetically pleasing. It's ideal if you're looking for an appliance which will seamlessly fit into your existing kitchen set-up.
Technical specifications for NEFF T46PD40X0 Electric Induction Hob – Black
|Type||Built-in electric induction hob|
|Number of zones||4|
|Hob power||- Front right: 2.2 kW
- Front left: 1.8 kW
- Back right: 1.4 kW
- Back left: 1.8 kW
|Safety features||Hot hob indicator|
|Electrical installation||ThThis product requires hardwiring to a 32 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our experts.|
|Power supply||32 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated cooker circuit)|
|Electrical power rating||7.4 kW|
|Minimum distance required / Minimum clearance above hob||650 mm|
|Box contents||Neff T46PD40X0 Electric Induction Hob|
|Dimensions||56 x 572 x 512 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||56 x 576 x 500 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||126 x 725 x 603 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||13 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.