- Width: 95 cm
- 5 burners
- Cast-iron pan supports
- Manual ignition
- Professional installation required
- Nine distinct flame levels for precision cooking
- Seven-segment digital display for simple operation
- Tough cast iron supports provide pan stability
Nine distinct flame levels
FlameSelect controls gas flows with precision, offering consistent power across nine defined flame levels.
With a dual flame system which reaches an impressive temperature of 5 kW, this Neff T29DA69N0 Gas Hob is perfect for frying, steaming and boiling.
Seven-segment digital display
The seven-segment digital display makes navigating cooking zones and temperatures easy. Paired with accurate control dials, this hob offers simple operation without compromising on performance.
Tough cast iron supports
Expect longevity from this hob thanks to the sturdy cast iron pan supports, providing pots and pans with additional stability. Great at holding heat, these supports will allow you to keep dishes warm until you are ready to serve.
Technical specifications for NEFF T29DA69N0 Gas Hob - Stainless steel
|Type||Built-in gas hob|
|LPG option||Yes, kit included|
|Number of zones||5|
|Hob power||- Front right: 1.75 kW
- Front left: 1 kW
- Back right: 3 kW
- Back left: 1.75 kW
|Pan supports||Cast iron|
|Flame Supervision Device (FSD)||Yes|
|Gas installation||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified Gas Safe engineer, such as one of our experts.|
|Electrical installation||This product includes a plug and can be connected to a 13 Amp socket.|
|Power supply||13 Amp plug fitted|
|Electrical power rating||2 kW|
|Box contents||Neff T29DA69N0 Gas Hob|
|Dimensions||45 x 915 x 520 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||45 x 852 x 490 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||189 x 1125 x 665 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||14 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.