- Width: 75 cm
- 5 burners
- Cast-iron pan supports
- Manual ignition
- Professional installation required
- Adjust between nine flame levels with FlameSelect
- Seven-segment display for easy navigation of settings and controls
- Dual flame for cooking larger dishes
- Cast-iron pan supports for stability when cooking
- Easy to clean glass ceramic surface
Choose between nine flame levels
Whether you're frying, boiling, or crisping, you can control the gas flow thanks to FlameSelect. Choose between nine defined flame levels for precise cooking, whatever the dish.
Navigate temperatures and features using the digital seven-segment display. Using indicators, it's easy to select between power levels across multiple zones. Ideal for those looking for an easy-to-use modern appliance.
This Neff T27TA69N0 Gas Hob has a dual flame system which can create high temperatures up to 4.2 kW. Great for the Sunday meal prep, you can cook large quantities in one go.
Cast-iron pan supports
The durable cast-iron supports offer stable and secure support for your pots and pans. They'll stand the test of time and you don't need to worry about spillages due to your pans moving.
Beautifully crafted, the glass-ceramic surface will be a strong focal point in any kitchen. The smooth surface makes it easy clean. Simply wipe down with a wet cloth and it will look as good as new.
Technical specifications for NEFF T27TA69N0 Gas Hob - Black
|Type||Built-in gas hob|
|Number of burners||5|
|Hob power||- Front right: 1.1 kW
- Front left: 1.9 kW
- Back right: 2.8 kW
- Back left: 1.9 kW
|Pan supports||Cast iron|
|Flame Supervision Device (FSD)||Yes|
|Other features||FlameSelect with 9 steps|
|Gas installation||Please note this product requires installation by a qualified Gas Safe engineer, such as one of our installers.|
|Power supply||13 Amp plug fitted|
|Minimum distance required / Minimum clearance above hob||750 mm|
|Box contents||- Neff T27TA69N0 Gas Hob
- LPG jets (28-10/37mbar)
- Wok attachment ring
|Dimensions||45 x 750 x 546 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||189 x 845 x 665 (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||16 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Color||Black / Stainless Steel|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.