- Width: 60 cm
- 5 burners with wok burner
- Cast-iron pan supports
- Manual ignition
- Professional installation required
- Control your cooking with FlameSelect for the precise choice
- Cast iron supports help your food cook evenly
Control your cooking
Cook your food exactly how you want, with the precise control of FlameSelect on the Neff T26DS59N0 Gas Hob.
It has power settings from 1- 9, and low and middle heat settings for those times you need to manage the heat on your hob.
Cast iron supports
The hob has cast iron supports, which help evenly distribute heat to your pans for all-round cooking.
There's also a wok burner included for variety of cooking.
Technical specifications for NEFF T26DS59N0 Gas Hob - Stainless steel
|Type||Built-in gas hob|
|Number of burners||5|
|Pan supports||Cast iron|
|Safety features||Child lock|
|Other features||Flame select|
|Gas installation||Please note this product requires installation by a qualified Gas Safe engineer, such as one of our installers.|
|Power supply||13 Amp plug fitted|
|Electrical power rating||3.5 kW|
|Box contents||Neff T26DS59N0 Gas Hob|
|Dimensions||45 x 582 x 520 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||45 x 560 / 562 x 480 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||138 x 650 x 585 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||10.3 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|
|Custom Label||Next Day Delivery|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.