- Width: 60 cm
- 4 burners
- Cast-iron pan supports
- Manual ignition
- Professional installation required
- One handed ignition using the control dials makes operation easy
- Choose from nine heat levels with FlameSelect
- Flush design looks great and is easy to maintain
- Cast iron pan supports keep your cookware stable and secure
One handed ignition
This Neff T26CS49S0 Gas Hob is ignited using the front-mounted dials. This useful feature makes operation simple, and is ideal when you've got ingredients in one hand.
And, as the dials are front mounted, they are easy to access and you won't have to lean over hot pots and pans to adjust the heat.
Choose from nine heat levels
With nine heat levels available across all four burners, you can tailor the flame to suit what you're cooking.
Turn one zone down to its lowest setting to keep your beans warm while you crank up another to crisp up the bacon.
With this hob, you can choose between having it flush with the surrounding area or mounted on a surface, giving you the flexibility to fit this hob to your exact taste.
The glass surface is extremely easy to maintain. Just wipe it down with a damp cloth to remove spills, for a tidy looking kitchen after every mealtime.
Cast iron pan supports
Your heavy iron skillets and biggest stew pots will be stable and safe on the sturdy cast iron pan supports.
The rubber feet provide additional safety by ensuring that the pan supports don't slip, so you can cook with confidence.
Technical specifications for NEFF T26CS49S0 Gas Hob - Black
|Type||Built-in gas hob|
|Number of burners||4|
|Hob power||- Front right: 1.75 kW
- Front left: 1 kW
- Back right: 3 kW
- Back left: 1.75 kW
|Pan supports||Cast iron|
|Safety features||- Child lock
- Electromagnetic burners
|Flame Supervision Device (FSD)||No|
|Gas installation||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified Gas Safe engineer, such as one of our experts.|
|Minimum distance required / Minimum clearance above hob||750 mm|
|Box contents||- Neff T26CS49S0 Gas Hob
|Dimensions||45 x 590 x 520 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||45 x 560 x 562 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||138 x 650 x 585 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||13.97 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.