- Width: 60 cm
- 4 burners with wok burner
- Cast-iron pan supports
- Manual ignition
- Professional installation required
The T26BR56N0 features four various gas burners including one high-speed and integrated wok burner.
Cast iron pan supports are also ideal for durability and professional cooking results – adding a touch of class to your kitchen.
With easy access side controls, you can set the heat and adjust during cooking with a quick turn of the dial.
The hob's Flame Failure Safety Device also cuts off gas to the hob if the flame is inadvertently extinguished, for added peace of mind.
Technical specifications for NEFF T26BR56N0 Gas Hob - Stainless Steel
|Type||Built-in gas hob|
|LPG option||Yes, kit included|
|Number of burners||4|
|Hob power||- Front right: 1 kW
- Front left: 3.3 kW
- Back right: 1.7 kW
- Back left: 1.7 kW
|Pan supports||Cast iron|
|Flame Supervision Device (FSD)||Yes|
|Gas installation||Please note this product requires installation by a qualified Gas Safe engineer, such as one of our installers.|
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 13 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our experts.|
|Power supply||13 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a fused spur)|
|Minimum distance required / Minimum clearance above hob||650 mm|
|Box contents||Neff T26BR56N0 Gas Hob|
|Dimensions||43 x 580 x 510 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||43 x 560 x 480 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||145 x 580 x 650 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||11.2 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.