- Width: 60 cm
- 4 zones
- Touch controls
- Professional installation required
- Four cooking zones for flexibility
- Seventeen power levels for precision
- Touch controls for intuitive usage
- Safety functions for peace of mind
Four cooking zones
Enjoy great cooking flexibility with the Neff T16FD56X0 Electric Ceramic Hob, which features five distinct cooking zones large enough for your pots and pans to be used all at the same time.
Seventeen power levels
With 17 cooking power levels, getting every recipe right is easy. Whether cooking something at low heat or bringing water to a fast boil, a LED display always lets you know what level the hob zone is at.
The T16FD56X0 has an intuitive front touch control that keeps you in charge of your cooktop. Set timers and control power levels effortlessly.
Keep your family and kitchen safe. The T16FD56X0 Electric Ceramic Hob has a childproof lock to ensure your kids do not play with the hob, and features other functions such as safety switch-off and control panel suspension.
Technical specifications for NEFF T16FD56X0 Electric Ceramic Hob - Black
|Type||Built-in electric ceramic hob|
|Number of zones||4|
|Hob power||Front right: 2.1 kW
Front left: 1.2 kW
Back right: 1.2 kW
Back left: 2 kW
|Safety features||- Childproof lock
- Key lock
- Safety switch-off
- Hot hob indicator
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 32 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our experts.|
|Electrical power rating||7 kW|
|Minimum distance required / Minimum clearance above hob||650 mm|
|Box contents||Neff T16FD56X0 Electric Ceramic Hob|
|Dimensions||45 x 592 x 522 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||45 x 560 x 590 - 500 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||100 x 590 x 750 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||8 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Electric Ceramic Hobs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.