- 5 burner gas hob gives you lots of room to cook
- Wok burner provides quick, intense heat
- Easy-to-use sword knob controls
- Dimensions (cm) - H4.5 x W75 x D52
Effortlessly create delicious sauces, sear tender meat and simmer beautifully fresh pasta with this gas hob from Neff. It has 5 burners, giving you plenty of room to experiment with exciting new recipes or perfect your speciality dish. One of these is a fantastic wok burner, which is great for preparing authentic Oriental cuisine, as it provides intense heat for making incredible stir-frys. You won’t have to worry about using that heavy wok either, as the cast iron pan supports are designed to be really sturdy. And, when you’re cooking the noodles, the sword knob controls make it easy to lower the heat.
|Dimensions||(H)4.5 x (W)75.0 x (D)52.0|
|Control Panel Position||Front|
|Control Type||Sword Knobs|
|Flame Failure Safety Device||Yes|
|Ignition Type||Push Button|
|LPG Convertible||Yes - Kit Included|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty Domestic Use Only||Yes|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.