NEFF N50 S713M60X1G Fully Integrated Standard Dishwasher - Stainless Steel Control Panel with Sliding Door Fixing Kit - A++ Rated
- 14 place settings - great for medium-sized households
- Really efficient A++ energy rating
- Flexible baskets make it easy to load larger items
- Light turns off when the programme has finished
- Dimensions (cm) - H81.5 x W59.8 x D55
The after-dinner clean-up is always a privilege with this integrated Neff dishwasher. As it can hold up to 14 place settings at once, it’s ideal for medium-sized households. This model has a really efficient A++ energy rating, so it’s super-kind to the environment, and gentle on your wallet too. Thanks to the InfoLight, you’ll always know when a programme is active, as it projects a small beam onto the kitchen floor. Then, when it’s time to unload, the light will automatically turn off to let you know it’s finished. It has flexible baskets too, which you can easily adjust to create space for bulkier items. This model has a sliding hinge.
This means that, unlike a fixed hinge, the furniture doors are attached to the kitchen unit by a set of hinges. The appliance door is then attached to the furniture door using a set of sliders, so when you open it, the appliance door slides across this bracket. Please check that your old appliance had a sliding hinge, or that your kitchen unit has pre-drilled holes for one, or this model won’t fit.
|Dimensions||(H)81.5 x (W)59.8 x (D)55.0|
|Audible End of Programme||Yes|
|Control Type||Push Button|
|Delay Timer Length||24 Hours|
|Display Type||LED Indicators|
|Drying Performance||A Rated|
|Half Load / Zone Wash Option||No|
|Height Adjustable Top Basket||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty Domestic Use Only||Yes|
|Noise Level||46 dB|
|Number of Place Settings||14 Place Setting|
|Requires Own Furniture Door||Yes|
|Time Saver Function||Yes|
|Time to End of Programme||No|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Full-size integrated dishwasher|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Drying efficiency rating||A|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.