- Capacity: 319 litres
- Auto defrost
- Sliding hinge
- 177.2 x 54.1 x 54.5 cm (H x W x D)
- VitaControl and SuperCool keep food fresher for longer
- Large capacity fridge lets you store more of the food you love
- Extra efficient with an A++ energy rating to help save on your bills
With VitaControl, the Neff KI1812S30G Integrated Tall Fridge ensures a consistent internal temperature to preserve fresh produce and chilled goods for longer. Three sensors monitor the temperature both inside and outside the fridge to create the ideal storage climate.
It also features a SuperCool function to protect the quality of the food within by keeping the temperature constant even when new food at a different temperature is added to the fridge.
To help save you time and effort, the fridge also boasts an automatic defrost function which means you don't have to turn it off or empty the contents.
Large capacity fridge
With a net storage capacity of 319 litres, the KI1812S30G contains seven shelves (six of which are adjustable) and six door compartments including two egg racks. This allows you plenty of space to store your shopping, meaning you can keep more food chilled and fresh for your enjoyment.
With an A++ energy rating, you can be confident that the KI1812S30Gis highly energy efficient, helping to save you money on your electricity bills. An internal LED light makes it easy to see the contents of the fridge no matter what time of day it is.
Enjoy fresh food for longer with the Neff KI1812S30G Integrated Tall Fridge.
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|WINE COOLER FEATURES|
|CONTROLLABLE TEMPERATURE COMPARTMENT|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.