- Main oven capacity: 47 litres
- Main oven type: Multifunction
- Main oven cleaning: Assisted cleaning
- Main oven energy rating: A
- Professional installation required
- CircoTherm lets you bake and roast at the same time
- EasyClean lining for simple, stress-free cleaning
- Clip-on rail for a versatile style of cooking
Grab your recipe book and get creating. With the Neff J1ACE4HN0B Electric Built-under Double Oven, you can take advantage of the clever CircoTherm technology that keeps your ovens evenly heated. Preparing your weekly roast dinner doesn't have to include complicated timings and switching around on shelves – with even heat across three shelves, everything will cook evenly.
When it comes to spring cleaning, it can be a chore to be knelt down scrubbing. Thanks to the EasyClean and EcoClean Direct coating, you can wave goodbye to the hassle and save time when it comes to cleaning the appliance. The EasyClean lining based in the main oven is an environmentally-friendly option and makes it easy to wipe dirt away. Based in both ovens, EcoClean Direct breaks down grease spatters and saves you from thick burnt bits in your oven, making it even easier to keep your oven staying clean and shiny.
Featuring a clip-on rail that can be easily removed, you can take advantage of the telescopic rails and use it on all shelf levels. This gives you loads of choice in how you cook your favourite meals.
The LED screen will always help you keep on track with its programmable timer and clock display.
Technical specifications for NEFF J1ACE4HN0B Electric Built-under Double Oven - Stainless Steel
|Type||Built-under double oven|
|Cooking functions||7 oven functions, including:
- CircoTherm intensive
- Top/bottom heat
- Hot air grilling
- Full surface grill
- Bottom heat
- Hotair gentle
|Display type||LCD display|
|Control type||- Touch control
- Retractable dials
|Oven type||- Main: multifunction
- Second: conventional
|Energy rating||- Main: A
- Second: B
|Energy consumption||0.84 / 0.71 / 0.83 kWh|
|Number of cavities||2|
|Capacity||- Main: 47 litres
- Second: 34 litres
|Usable volume||- Main: 47 litres
- Second: 34 litres
|Size||- Main: medium
- Second: small
- 3 shelves
- 3 shelf positions
- 3 shelves
- 3 shelf position
|Door opening style||- Main: Drop down
- Second: Drop down
|Interior light||- Main: Yes
- Second: Yes
|Type of cleaning||- Main: Assisted cleaning / EcoClean Direct and EasyClean
- Second: Assisted cleaning / EcoClean Direct
|Safety features||Control panel lock|
|Grill type||- Main: none
- Second: integrated
|Grill features||- Full-width
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 32 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.|
|Power supply||32 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated cooker circuit)|
|Electrical power rating||5.3 kW|
|Box contents||- Neff J1ACE4HN0B Electric Built-under Double Oven
- Combination grid x 2
- Universal pan
|Dimensions||717 x 594 x 550 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||720 x 560 x 550 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||800 x 660 x 690 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||50 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||2 years|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Built-in Double Ovens|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.