- Capacity: 71 litres
- Oven type: Conventional
- Energy rating: A+
- Two year manufacturer’s guarantee
- CircoTherm Eco circulates hot air for thorough oven heating
- Perfectly brown and crisp food with the full width grill
CircoTherm Eco technology
Ensure thorough and even heat every time you cook with CircoTherm Eco technology, which circulates hot air within the oven cavity. There's no need to pre-heat before you cook and your desired temperature is achieved more quickly.
Baking cakes or large dishes is particularly effective with this technology, as heat is more efficiently circulated around single trays – meaning you can make delicious homemade bread and cakes with ease.
Full width grill
Prepare crisp meats and vegetables with no hassle at all on the full width grill, which maintains an even temperature across the entire surface – so you can avoid undercooked portions on the sides of the grill.
You can also deliver perfect crisping and browning with Hot Air Eco technology, which combines steam and heat to give the perfect finish to breads and doughs.
Cook more in each go when you take advantage of the 71 litre capacity this Neff B47VR32N0B Slide and Hide Electric Steam Oven offers, which is ideal for couples and small families.
Technical specifications for NEFF B47VR32N0B Slide and Hide Electric Steam Oven - Stainless Steel
|Type||Built-in single oven|
|Cooking functions||12 oven functions, including:
- Bread Baking
- Keep warm
- Pizza setting
|Display type||TFT display|
|Energy consumption||0.87 kWh|
|Number of cavities||1|
|Usable volume||71 litres|
|Type of cleaning||Catalytic liners|
|Other features||- Actual temperature display
- Cooling fan
- Descaling programme
- Info button
- Revolution handle
- SlideAway door
|Installation||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our experts.|
|Power supply||16 amp plug|
|Box contents||- Neff B47VR32N0B Slide and Hide Electric Oven
- 16 amp plug
- Pull out system
|Dimensions||595 x 596 x 548 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||670 x 670 x 690 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||43 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||2 years|
|Type||Built-in single ovens|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.