- Capacity: 71 litres
- Oven type: Multifunction
- Pyrolytic cleaning
- Energy rating: A
- Professional installation required
- Dual cleaning options simplify cleaning
- Neff CircoTherm provides different levels of heat to different shelves within the oven
- Clip-on rail slides the shelves in and out for easy removal of baking trays
Dual cleaning options
Pyrolytic cleaning stops grease and grime from staining the Neff B2ACH7HN0B Electric Oven. Combined with EasyClean, you can just wipe down the inside of the Neff B2ACH7 every now and then, and it will stay sparkling.
This unique hot-air system can apply different levels of baking and roasting to different shelves. This lets you roast the turkey on one shelf, cook Yorkshire puddings on another, and bake a classic sponge cake on a third. Get all three cooked to perfection in time for Sunday lunch.
Telescopic rails can be attached to any shelf level, for easy removal of hot and heavy foods.
Technical specifications for NEFF B2ACH7HN0B Electric Oven - Stainless Steel
|Type||Built-in single oven|
|Cooking functions||8 oven functions, including:
- Top/bottom heat
- Hot air grilling
- Full surface grill
- CircoTherm intensive
- Bread baking
- Bottom heat
- Hotair gentle
|Display type||LCD display|
|Control type||Retractable dials|
|Energy consumption||- Conventional: 0.99 kWh
- Fan: 0.81 kWh
|Number of cavities||1|
|Usable volume||71 litres|
|Shelves||- 4 shelves
- 4 shelf positions
|Door opening style||Drop down|
|Type of cleaning||Auto cleaning / Pyrolytic|
|Safety features||- Childproof safety lock
- Residual heat indicator
- Safety switch-off
|Grill features||- Full-width
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 13 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.|
|Power supply||13 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a fused spur)|
|Electrical power rating||2.99 kW|
|Box contents||- Neff B6ACH7HN0B Electric Oven
- Combination pan x 2
- Universal pan x 1
|Dimensions||595 x 594 x 548 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||585 x 560 x 550 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||675 x 660 x 690 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||44 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||2 years|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Built-in Single Ovens|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Color||Black with Steel Trim|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.