- Capacity: 71 litres
- Oven type: Multifunction
- Assisted cleaning
- Energy rating: A
- Professional installation required
- CircoTherm technology lets you bake and roast simultaneously
- Catalytic coating on the sides of your oven makes for easy cleaning
- Integrated grill lets you create an array of recipes
Get creative in the kitchen with the Neff B1HCC0AN0B Electric Oven. With CircoTherm technology, you can bake and roast simultaneously without having to worry about burning or undercooking your food. Save yourserlf time by preparing your Sunday roast and dessert at the same time.
Spring cleaning can be tough, but with the EcoClean catalytic coating inside the oven, you can do minimal scrubbing. Simply wipe away any burnt bits or excess food and save yourself some time - less time cleaning means more time to relax after a big meal.
With a huge 71 litre capacity and four shelves, you also get an integrated grill. Melt some cheese on toast, prepare your crème brûlée and more. Simply turn on the oven, use the programmable timer and get grilling!
Technical specifications for NEFF B1HCC0AN0B Electric Oven - Stainless Steel
|Type||Built-in single oven|
|Cooking functions||5 oven functions, including:
- Top/bottom heat
- Hot air grilling
- Full surface grill
- Hotair gentle
|Display type||LED display|
|Control type||- Touch controls
|Energy consumption||0.97 kWh / 0.81 kWh|
|Number of cavities||1|
|Usable volume||71 litres|
|Door opening style||Drop down|
|Type of cleaning||Assisted cleaning / EcoClean|
|Safety features||Childproof lock|
|Grill features||- Full-width
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 13 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.|
|Power supply||13 amp (Requires hardwiring to a fused spur)|
|Electrical power rating||2.99 kW|
|Box contents||- Neff B1HCC0AN0B Electric Oven
- Combination grid x 2
- Universal pan
|Dimensions||595 x 594 x 548 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||585 x 560 x 550 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||675 x 660 x 690 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||44 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||2 years|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Built-in Single Ovens|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.