- Energy Efficiency: A
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Main Oven Capacity: 65
The Montpellier SFO65MX 60cm Built-In Electric Multifunction Fan Oven is a stylish and energy efficient oven with 8 functions which is ideal for the modern home. It gives space and versatility to maximise your home cooking and baking experience with a grill, true fan oven and 65 litre capacity. Easy to use and smart in design, the additional features include minute minder, oven light, wire shelf & drip tray. The energy efficiency rating is A which helps minimise running costs. This model comes with a 2 year warranty for additional piece of mind. This oven can be plugged into a 13 Amp socket but does not come with a plug top.
|Built In Type||Built In|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Cleaning Method||Easy clean enamel|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Built-in Single Ovens|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Number of cavities||1|
|Door opening style||Drop down|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.