- Narrow Fridge with 2* Ice Box
- Energy Rating: A+
- Ideal for the limited space kitchen
- Glass Shelves & Salad Bin with In Door Storage
This product is available to view or collect in store.
Free Next Day Delivery
When space is at a premium the MRF48W-2 offers a 2* icebox solution but only 48cm wide. There are two adjustable glass shelves for flexibility and the door offers a variety of balconies for tall bottles and jars. The 2* icebox offers you a handy solution for freezing small items. With an A+ Energy rating, it will not only save you energy, but money too.
You may also be interested in the matching freezer MZF48W. This model comes with aluminium foil covered fire-retardant backing
|Capacity (ltr)||Fridge: 73Ltr | Freezer: 8Ltr|
|No of shelves||1 1/2|
|Icebox * Rating||2 *|
|Noise Level (db)||41|
|Energy Consumption (kWh/Annum)||121 kWh/annum|
|Type||Undercounter fridges with ice box|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 YEAR|
|WINE COOLER FEATURES|
|CONTROLLABLE TEMPERATURE COMPARTMENT|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.