Liebherr CN4313 60/40 Frost Free Fridge Freezer - White - E Rated
- Fridge: 209 litres / Freezer: 95 litres
- No need to defrost with frost free technology
- Fan cooling creates the ideal conditions in your fridge
- Dimensions (H/W/D) 186.1 / 60.0 / 65.5 cm
Deals & OffersGet Free Delivery & Recycling on all orders! Use Coupon code FREERC at checkout.
Deals & OffersDISCOUNT CODE - Buy 2 or more large appliances and get 10% off the cheapest product using MULTI10.
Deals & OffersDISCOUNT CODE - Buy 3 or more large appliances and get 15% off the cheapest product using MULTI15.
Liebherr’s NoFrost appliances provide expert refrigeration technology to ensure long-term freshness. The food is frozen with chilled recirculating air, and any humidity is expelled. As a result, the freezer is always free of ice, and food no longer frosts over. NoFrost convenience makes defrosting a thing of the past.
Accurate and independent temperature control of the refrigerator compartment and freezer compartment of combined fridge-freezers is achieved through DuoCooling with two completely separate cooling circuits. And there is no air exchange between the refrigerator and freezer compartment. This prevents odour transfer and stops the stored food from drying out.
Key electronic controls
The precise electronic control system is fitted with a digital temperature display and provides information about the settings that have been made.
The bottle rack is a solution for storing beverages which is both practical and pleasing to the eye. Here bottles can be stored within a compact space.
The elegant, easy to move dial with the user-friendly feature ensures that the refrigerator and freezer compartments are kept at the correct temperatures, therefore meeting your varied cooling requirements.
General product information
- Product group output channels Fridge-freezer with NoFrost
- GTIN 4016803062257
Output and consumption
- Total volume 310 l
- Volume, freezer compartments 101 l
- Of which 4-star compartment 100.9 l
- Voltage 220-240 V ~
- Frequency 50 Hz
- Connection rating 1.4 A 163 W
- Energy efficiency class E
- Energy consumption per year 246.01 kWh/a
- Climate class SN-T
- Noise level 40 dB
Dimensions and weight
- Product dimensions (H/W/D) 186.1 / 60.0 / 65.5 cm
- Height / Width / Depth (with packaging) 1,907.0 / 617.0 / 711.0 mm
- Weight (without packaging) 66.50 kg
- Weight (with packaging) 71.70 kg
Control and functions
- Control Digital temperature display in the MagicEye
- Position behind the door
- Control unit Buttons
- Individual temperature zones 2
- Temperature zones 2
- Temperature display Fridge & freezing compartment
- Malfunction: Warning signal optical and acoustical
- FrostControl: No
- Door open: Warning signal, refrigerator compartment audible
- Door open: Warning signal, freezer compartment audible
- Child proofing: Yes
- SuperCool: No
- SuperFrost Time-controlled
- HolidayMode: No
- Connectable (SmartDevice-capable): No
- Defrosting method automatic
- Forced air cooling: Yes
- Lighting LED ceiling lighting
- Number of storage shelves, refrigerator compartment 4
of which height-adjustable 3
- No. of dividable glass shelves cooling compartment 0
- Storage shelf material, refrigerator compartment Glass
- VarioSafe: No
- Bottle shelf bottle shelf
- Bottle rack 2
- Number of can racks 1
- VarioBoxes 0
- Egg trays: Yes
- Vegetable bins 1
of which on telescopic rails 0
of which on pull-out rollers 0
- with lighting: No
- Activated charcoal filter: No
- Storage time during interruptions in power supply 11.60 h
- NoFrost: Yes
- Star-coding 4
- Cooling technology NoFrost
- Defrosting method automatic
- Drawers in freezer compartment 3
of which on telescopic rails 0
of which on pull-out roller system 0
- Material adjustable shelves freezer compartment: No
- VarioSpace: Yes
- Lighting: No
- Cold storage accumulators 0
- Ice cube tray 1
- IceMaker: No
- Water filter: No
- FrostSafe-System featuring drawers closed all the way round with transparent fronts
- Freezer trays 0
Design and materials
- Door design HardLine
- Colour white
- Door material Steel
- Side wall material steel
- Handle Recessed handles run all the way up both sides
Set-up and installation
- Door hinges Right replaceable
- Transport castors at back: No
- Suitable for installation in a row of kitchen units: Yes
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Freestanding fridge freezers|
|Installation||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our Experts.|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Connection / Disposal
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 6 days a week in most areas.
Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
We want you to get up and running straight away with your new appliance, which is why our expert team will connect your new item to your water pipes and make sure everything is working properly. Connecting it yourself? Make sure you remove the transit bolts. These will make a loud rattling sound if they’re left in place when you run a cycle.
Remove & Recycle
If you’ve bought a new appliance but you don’t want us to connect it for you, all you’ll need to do is disconnect your old one and empty it, ready for us to pick up.
The cost of our Remove & Recycle service goes towards safely transporting the product to our recycling plant. Under the WEEE regulations, recycling costs are primarily covered by the product manufacturer.
Also, while we’re picking up your appliance, if you’ve got any smaller kitchen electricals that need recycling – such as kettles, toasters or blenders – we’ll happily take those away too at no extra charge. Just pass them to your driver when we’re picking up your larger appliance.
We’ll disconnect your old freestanding appliance when we deliver your new one
This includes the tricky job of disconnecting it from your water pipes
Make delivery even easier by selecting all three connection and disconnection services in the basket. In one trip we can:
Disconnect and recycle your old appliance
Safely install your new one
Just a quick note: if you’re buying a freestanding appliance to replace an old integrated one, we won’t be able to disconnect it
Appliances come with quite a bit of bulky packaging. We’ll unpack your item, let you inspect it then take away all of the plastic wrap and foam packaging.
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
- Liebherr TP1410 Freestanding Undercounter Larder Fridge - WhiteNow Only £329.99 £349.99
- Liebherr CU3331 55cm Fridge Freezer - WhiteNow Only £529.00 £579.99
Login and Registration Form