- Number of Shelves: 4
- Fridge Capacity Net: 161
- Salad Crisper: 2
- 2 year warranty for peace of mind
Smart, efficient, versatile, and easy to use, the Liebherr T1810 undercounter fridge has been rated A+ for its energy efficiency. It also uses an annual energy consumption of 119kWh, which is absolutely fantastic when it comes to energy usage and running costs. The fridge has a 161 litre capacity and 4 easy wipe glass safety shelves (one of which splits in half for versatile storage).
This versatile model has a reversible door can be re-positioned without affecting the layout of your kitchen, as well as front ventilation, height adjustable feet, and a removable scratch and heat resistant table top.
Alongside these features and benefits, the T1810 also has a 2 year parts and repair guarantee.
|Fridge Capacity Net (ltr)||161|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Rear Panel Material||Metal back panel|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|WINE COOLER FEATURES|
|CONTROLLABLE TEMPERATURE COMPARTMENT|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.