HOOVER H-Wash 300 H3D 485TE/1-80 NFC 8+5kg 1400 spin Washer Dryer - White
- Capacity (kg) washing: 8
- Capacity drying (kg): 5
- Spin speed (rpm): 1400
- Manage your laundry using your phone
Tap your Android smartphone on the Hoover H-Wash 300 H3D 485TE NFC 8 kg Washer Dryer, and you'll be connected as quickly as making a contactless card payment. With the Hoover Wizard app, you can control and monitor the appliance from another room, or run diagnostic checks.
KG mode takes care of the hard work for you. By weighing your load at the beginning of the cycle, it automatically calculates the exact time and water needed for a thorough wash.
Clean clothes in no time
In a hurry? The H3D 485TE features a selection of quick wash cycles for fresh, clean clothes in under an hour. Pick from 14, 30 and 44 minute options.
To help you save even more time and energy, the H3D 485TE runs sensors while drying and stops the cycle early if it reaches your chosen level of dryness - choose from extra-dry, iron-dry or cupboard-dry for perfect results every time.
Hoover H-Wash 300 8+5kg 1400 spin Washer Dryer WHITE
- NFC Connected
- KG Mode
- Sensor Dry
- Four Drying Levels
- 850x600x560 (HxWxD mm)
- Product name / Commercial code H3D 485TE/1-80
- Product code 31010702
- EAN Code 8059019008479
- Built-in / Free standing Freestanding
- Capacity cotton (kg) washing 8
- Capacity cotton drying (kg) 5
- Spin speed (rpm) 1400
- Electronic level Touch
- Drum material Stainless steel
- Motor type AC
- Plug type UK
- Voltage (V) 220-240
Programmes And Functions
- Woolmark Approved Yes
- Quick dry Yes as program
- Number of programmes 15+1
- Start delay options Yes (up to 24h)
- Main feature -
- Connectivity NFC
- Steam programme No
- Colour White
- Colour of door White
- Colour of handle
Performance And Consumption
- Energy Efficiency Class EEIw D
- Energy Efficiency Class EEIwd E
- Spin-drying efficiency class B
- Weighted energy consumption [100 cycles W] 73
- Weighted energy consumption [100 cycles WD] 326
- Eco 40-60 Duration Full 218
- Wash&Dry Duration Full 440
- Noise level spinning (dB) (A) 79
- Airborn acoustical noise emission class C
- Water consumption washing 44
- Water consumption W+D 75
- Height of the product (mm) 85
- Product height with worktop (mm) 890
- Width of the product (mm) 60
- Depth of the product (mm) 52
- Net weight (kg) 64
- Gross weight (kg) 66
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|
|Type||Freestanding washer dryer|
|Drying Capacity||5 Kg|
|Maximum spin speed||1400 rpm|
Buying a kitchen appliance should be a simple, stress-free experience and that’s exactly what you get when you buy from Appliancentre. Our staff are fully trained to identify the perfect product for your needs and fully equipped to install your appliance...
PRICE MATCH PROMISE We will not be Beaten on Price! Our prices are rarely beaten, but we will match a price if you find it cheaper elsewhere online. We are proud to offer more than just great prices, but we never want...
Click & Collect Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley. Check branch opening hours to ensure you...
Washing Machines Buying Guide - Washing Machines, Washer Dryers, Tumble Dryers Deciding what type of washing machine you need in your home is important; choosing one that doesn’t hold all your family’s washing or doesn’t fit in the space you wanted ...
Connection / Disposal
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 6 days a week in most areas.
Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
Delivering your online order
We deliver 9am to 6pm, 6 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability). - £19.99
- Free delivery from 2 to 5 working days, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
- Order online and collect in store
2 to 5 business days after dispatch.
Delivery to London locations from 2 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode.
1 business day after dispatch, including Saturdays but not including Sundays and Public Holidays.
Order by 7pm for next day delivery, 09am - 06pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
If you place your order on a Saturday, the product will be delivered on Monday. If you place your order on a public holiday, your products will take an additional business day to arrive.
Availability varies by postcode.
We are now offering contactless No-touch No-sign Delivery, which allows you to get your packages with minimum contact. All drivers strictly adhere to the social distance advice and wash their hands frequently and thoroughly as well as use alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
Order online and collect in store
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later.
You can collect this product from our stores.
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Selected stores are open for collection ONLY, allowing you to order online and collect safely from store. When arriving by car you can use our Drive Thru parking bays.
Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Some items come direct from suppliers. If so, we'll give you an estimated availability time frame on the product page and this will translate into an estimated ‘delivery by’ date at check-out based on working days. Our carrier will contact you once the goods have arrived with them to agree the actual suitable delivery date with you. You can also track your order’s progress in MyAccount.
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an order
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.Delivery Area
- We schedule deliveries from 9am until 6pm.
- You can choose a paid next day delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.