Beko WDIK752421F 7/5kg 1200rpm Integrated RecycledTub™ Washer Dryer - White
- Load Capacity: 7 kg
- Daily Quick Programme - 7 kg in 28 min
- Spin Speed: 1200 rpm
- Height: 82 cm X Width: 60 cm X Depth: 55 cm
RecycledTub™ Washer Dryers
HygieneTherapy- Kills more than 99% of bacteria and viruses
Quick Programme - 8kg in 28 min
Adjustable Back Feet
Sensor Drying Programmes
Fast Wash and Dry - 1kg in 60 min
Bluetooth Connected with HomeWhiz
- Max. load capacity - for washing (kg) 8
- Max. load capacity - for drying (kg) 5
- Spin Speed (rpm) 1200
- Energy Efficiency Class E
- Washing Performance A
- Type of Dryer Condenser
- Dryness Control Method (Timed/Sensor) Sensor
- Number of Programmes 15
- Time Remaining Display Yes
- Connectivity Bluetooth
- Automatic Half Load Yes
- Automatic Unbalanced Load Control Yes
- Variable Spin Speed Selection Yes
- Variable Temperature Selection Yes
- Reverse Action (Bi-directional) Drum action Yes
- End of cycle buzzer Yes
- Time delay Up to 24h
- No Spin Yes
- Rinse Hold Yes
- Child Lock Yes
- Programme 1 Cottons
- Programme 2 Eco 40-60
- Programme 3 Synthetics
- Programme 4 Wool/HandWash
- Programme 5 Daily Quick/Super Short
- Programme 6 Shirts
- Programme 7 Download Cycle
- Programme 8 Spin + Drain
- Programme 9 Rinse
- Programme 10 Cotton Dry
- Programme 11 Synthetic Dry
- Programme 12 5 Kg Wash & Dry
- Programme 13 Anti Allergy Wash&Dry
- Programme 14 Wash&Wear
- Programme 15 Hygiene Air Refresh
Dimensions & Weights
- Product Height (mm) 820
- Product Width (mm) 600
- Product Depth (mm) 550
- Carton Height (mm) 880
- Carton Width (mm) 650
- Carton Depth (mm) 600
- Net Weight (kg) 67
- Gross Weight (kg) 68
Product Fiche Information
- Capacity (cotton) kg (washing) 8
- Capacity (cotton) kg (drying) 5
- Washer Dryer Energy efficiency class E
- Washer Dryer Energy efficiency class - washing only (Eco 40-60) C
- Energy Consumption of the eco 40-60 programme for 100 cycles (kWh/100cycles) 62
- Energy Consumption of the wash and dry cycle for 100 cycles (kWh/100cycles) 324
- Energy Consumption per Cycle - Washing only (Eco 40-60) (kWh) 0.623
- Energy Consumption per Cycle - Washing & Drying (kWh) 3.237
- Water Consumption per Cycle - Washing only (Eco 40-60) (L) 40
- Water Consumption per Cycle - Washing & Drying (L) 56
- Programme duration at full load - Washing only (Eco 40-60) (h:min) 3:38
- Programme duration at full load - Washing & Drying (h:min) 8:05
- Spinning efficiency class B
- Maximum spin speed (rpm) 1200
- Remaining moisture content for the eco 40-60 programme at Full Load (%) 53
- Noise emission level during eco 40-60 programme (spinning phase) (dB(A)) 70
- Noise emission class during eco 40-60 programme (spinning phase) A
- Function 1 Prewash
- Function 2 Fast+
- Function 3 Drying
- Function 5 Drum Clean+
- Function 7 Child Lock
- Connection & Installation
- Total current (A) 10
- Total Power (W) 2200
- Voltage/Frequency 230 V / 50 Hz
- Water Pressure 1-10 bar
- Feet Extension 0-15mm
- Adjustable Back Feet From Front Yes
- WDIK752421F EAN:8690842459498
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Integrated washer dryer|
|Drying Capacity||5 Kg|
|Maximum spin speed||1200 rpm|
Click & Collect Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley. Check branch opening hours to ensure you...
Buying a kitchen appliance should be a simple, stress-free experience and that’s exactly what you get when you buy from Appliancentre. Our staff are fully trained to identify the perfect product for your needs and fully equipped to install your appliance...
PRICE MATCH PROMISE We will not be Beaten on Price! Our prices are rarely beaten, but we will match a price if you find it cheaper elsewhere online. We are proud to offer more than just great prices, but we never want...
Washing Machines Buying Guide - Washing Machines, Washer Dryers, Tumble Dryers Deciding what type of washing machine you need in your home is important; choosing one that doesn’t hold all your family’s washing or doesn’t fit in the space you wanted ...
Warranties & Guarantees Unless stated all our products come with a minimum 12-month guarantee, however, the length of your warranty depends on the brand and product purchased, it is the customer’s responsibility to register the guarantee...
Connection / Disposal
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 6 days a week in most areas.
Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
Delivering your online order
We deliver 9am to 6pm, 6 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability). - £19.99
- Free delivery from 2 to 5 working days, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
- Order online and collect in store
2 to 5 business days after dispatch.
Delivery to London locations from 2 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode.
1 business day after dispatch, including Saturdays but not including Sundays and Public Holidays.
Order by 7pm for next day delivery, 09am - 06pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
If you place your order on a Saturday, the product will be delivered on Monday. If you place your order on a public holiday, your products will take an additional business day to arrive.
Availability varies by postcode.
We are now offering contactless No-touch No-sign Delivery, which allows you to get your packages with minimum contact. All drivers strictly adhere to the social distance advice and wash their hands frequently and thoroughly as well as use alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
Order online and collect in store
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later.
You can collect this product from our stores.
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Selected stores are open for collection ONLY, allowing you to order online and collect safely from store. When arriving by car you can use our Drive Thru parking bays.
Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Some items come direct from suppliers. If so, we'll give you an estimated availability time frame on the product page and this will translate into an estimated ‘delivery by’ date at check-out based on working days. Our carrier will contact you once the goods have arrived with them to agree the actual suitable delivery date with you. You can also track your order’s progress in MyAccount.
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an order
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.Delivery Area
- We schedule deliveries from 9am until 6pm.
- You can choose a paid next day delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.