- Gross capacity 389 litres / 13.7 cu.ft.
- Net capacity 360 litres / 12.7 cu.ft.
- Wine rack for up to 120 0.75cl bottles
- 9 wooden shelves (8 are height adjustable)
The KSW30V81GB Freestanding Wine Cabinet from Bosch will keep your favourite bottles of wine in perfect condition so when you’re ready to drink one it will be just right.
This great-looking cabinet stands 185cm tall and can hold up to 120 bottles. The bottles will rest on 9 sophisticated oak shelves, 8 of which are height adjustable to accommodate bulkier bottles. You can chill your bottles to suit your preference with a wide temperature range from 6ºC to 18ºC. The electronic controls are external, enabling you to easily modify the temperature without interrupting the internal temperature by opening the door.
The tinted glass door offers good UV protection and protects the quality of your fine wines, while offering a good overview of your collection. This cabinet also contains an AirFresh Filter. This neutralises unwanted odours and ensures the air inside the appliance is fresh. It has a bright interior LED fridge light and is an automatic defrost fridge.
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Freestanding wine coolers|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|WINE COOLER FEATURES|
|CONTROLLABLE TEMPERATURE COMPARTMENT|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.