- Width: 60 cm
- 4 zones
- Dial controls
- Professional installation required
This product is available to view or collect in store.
- Four zones and six power levels for flexible cooking
- Suitable size for a modern kitchen
- Ten-year parts guarantee so you only worry about cooking
Four zones and six power levels
Cook several dishes at once with the Indesit RI 860 C Electric Ceramic Hob. Four cooking zones with six power levels put you in effortless control when getting dinner ready.
With its 58 cm width, the RI 860 C easily fits in any kitchen, while the ceramic surface is easy to clean so things are kept stylishly spick and span.
Ten-year parts guarantee
This Indesit ceramic hob comes with a ten-year parts guarantee so you can focus on making delicious and filling stews, and more.
Technical specifications for INDESIT RI 860 C Electric Ceramic Hob - Black
|Type||Built-in electric ceramic hob|
|Number of zones||4|
|Hob power||- Front right: 1.7 kW
- Front left: 1.2 kW
- Back right: 1.2 kW
- Back left: 1.7 kW
|Safety features||Hot hob indicator|
|Other features||Straight edge|
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 32 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our experts.|
|Power supply||32 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated cooker circuit)|
|Minimum distance required / Minimum clearance above hob||750 mm|
|Box contents||Indesit RI 860 C Electric Ceramic Hob|
|Dimensions||50 x 580 x 510 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||40 x 560 x 490 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||140 x 680 x 590 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||11 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||- 1 year labour
- 10 year parts
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|
|Type||Electric Ceramic Hobs|
|Model||RI 860 C|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.