- 8kg Loading Capacity
- A++ Energy Efficiency Rating
- Rapid 30 minute wash
- Delay the wash up to 24 hours
Making laundry a breeze while saving you time, money and effort, the Indesit IWC 81252 ECO UK.M 8kg Washing Machine in White combines a generous capacity with 1200rpm of variable spin, plus an A++ energy rating.
Staying resource conscious in everything the Indesit Ecotime IWC 81252 ECO UK.M Washing Machine does, Water Balance Technology will adapt the amount of water used according to each cycle’s need. Ensuring there’s minimal wastage, it helps save money on your bills.
Tackling hardy fabrics, jeans receive a dedicated cycle which puts the wash between their strong denim fibres to life out marks and stains. Similarly the special Sports Cycle uses a combination of drum rotations and water saturation to remove the most common sports-based dirt and odours which preserving technical fabrics such as waterproofs and Gortex.
Complemented by a Shoes cycle, your trainers have their freshness restored and their like-new appeal replenished, putting you on track for the next workout.Easy-to-use through the LED display, the Delay Timer also gives you the option of scheduling the wash up to 24 hours into the future at a more convenient time. Saving you time and effort, the Indesit Ecotime Washing Machine is a great choice for every home
- 8kg Loading Capacity - Ideal for medium sized households
- A++ Energy Efficiency Rating for lower energy usage - Helps save money on energy bills
- Delay the wash up to 24 hours - Wash at a time convenient for you taking advantage of energy tariffs
- Dedicated shoe programme to ideal for washing your sports shoes
- Baby programme with gentle wash to remove dried on stains and common allergens
- Rapid 30 minute wash for small, lightly soiled items - Great for those with limited time in a rush
- 1 Year Labour / 5 Years Warranty - Guaranteed performance and quality
- Dimensions: 850mm(H) x 595mm(W) x 572mm(D)
|Washing Capacity (Kilograms)||8kg|
|Maximum Spin Speed (Revolutions Per Minute)||1200rpm|
|Warranty||1 year labour/5 years parts|
|Variable Spin Speed||Yes|
|Start Timer Delay (Hrs)||12H|
|Number of Programmes||14|
|List of programmes||Cold wash program, Cotton 40, Cotton 60, Cotton cold, EcoCotton, Handwash, Handwash 40, Handwash/Lingerie/Wool, Handwash/Wool, Jeans/Baby, Start/Pause, Synthetics, Automatic programmes, Colours, Rapid 30'|
|Washing Noise Level (Decibels)||61|
|Maximum Noise Level (Decibels)||80dB|
|Energy efficiency rating||A++|
|Energy Consumption (Kilowatt Hour - Per Cycle)||1.01kWh|
|Energy Consumption (Kilowatt Hour - Per Annum)||222kWh|
|Water Consumption (Litres - Per Cycle)||54L|
|Water Consumption (Litres - Per Annum)||11870L|
|Washing Performance Rating||A|
|Spinning Performance Rating||B|
|Door Hinge Position||Left|
|Power Fuse (Amps)||13A|
|Water Supply||Cold Fill Only|
|Box Of Contents||Washing machine, water supply hose, drainage pipe, user manual|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|
|Type||Freestanding washing machine|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Maximum spin speed||1200 rpm|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.