- Freestanding Undercounter Larder
- Energy Rating: A+
- Total Capacity: 90ltrs
- Colour: White
48cm Wide Undercounter Larder Fridge In White
This 90 Ltr under counter Larder Fridge has 2 adjustable glass shelves. Complete with door storage, the RL112W is ideal for small spaces.
It has an A+ energy rating saving you energy and money.
Easy to use, with adjustable settings, an interior light and a reversible door, it's built with you in mind. Available in White and comes with a 24 month guarantee.
|Type||Freestanding Undercounter Larder|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Number of Adjustable Shelves||2|
|Number of Shelf Positions||11|
|Shelf Construction Material||Glass|
|Number of Salad Drawers||0|
|Number of Door Compartments||3|
|Interior Light Position||Right Hand Wall|
|Interior Light Type||Bulb|
|Temperature Control Type||Dial Controls|
|Energy Consumption per Annum||108kWh/Annum|
|Cost of Running @ 16p per Unit||£17.28|
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|WINE COOLER FEATURES|
|CONTROLLABLE TEMPERATURE COMPARTMENT|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.