- Fridge: 154 litres / Freezer: 110 litres
- 177 x 58 x 54.5 cm (H x W x D)
- Manual defrost
- Fixed hinge
This product is available to view or collect in store.
Free Next Day Delivery
Offering practical storage space for family or shared kitchens, the Hotpoint Aquarius HMCB 50501 AA Integrated 50/50 Fridge Freezer can be fully integrated for a seamless look.
There's plenty of space for your weekly shop with a salad crisper, wine rack, and door racks. You'll also find three spacious drawers in the freezer compartment.
It's easy on your purse strings too. Rated A+ for energy efficiency, it costs less to run than most older appliances. Running quietly, it's a great option for open plan living spaces.
However your kitchen is laid out, you can reverse the door (kit sold separately) to fit your setup.
Use in outbuildings: This refrigerator is not designed to be used in an outbuilding – both your food and the appliance can be damaged. Do not use it in any unheated area.
Reversible door hinges: This appliance has a reversible door. Please consult Team Knowhow or a qualified installation expert to carry out door reversal - select the door reversal service when you add this product to the basket.
|Type||Integrated fridge freezers|
|Model||HMCB 50501 AA|
|Fridge / Freezer split||50 / 50|
|Fridge / Freezer configuration||- Fridge top - Freezer bottom|
|CONTROLLABLE TEMPERATURE COMPARTMENT|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.