- Product code: HSC536W
- Colour - White
- Capacity (Net) - Fridge 111 litres/Freezer 62 litres
- Fridge Shelves - 2
- Freezer Drawers - 3
- Reversible Door
Hoover are a long-standing household name and for good reason. For over a century they've been creating and innovating to make day-to-day life easier, so you can spend more time doing the things you love. Whilst renowned for their vacuum cleaners, the HSC536W is an exceptionally well-priced fridge freezer. Finished in a bright, clean white and with a modest combined net capacity of 173 litres it's perfect for compact living, providing an array of storage built to effortlessly accommodate all aspects of a weekly shop.
This fridge freezer is a great pared-down option, offering simple, straightforward refrigeration with an extremely affordable price tag. A 50/50 split ensures there's plentiful space for the smaller family while a variety of internal design features help to keep your food well-preserved and accessible. The fridge cavity consists of 2 adjustable safety glass shelves, 2 door balconies (1 of which provides extra deep storage for large bottles) and a roomy salad bin to keep your fruit and veg fresher for much longer. An internal lightilluminates right to the back of the shelves to further aid in making the most of your money - so opened food isn't forgotten and left to spoil - and with a user-friendly temperature dial allowing for a tailored cooling environment, you can stay happy and healthy with next to no waste.
The Small Things
The freezer space incorporates 3 spacious drawers, suitable for anything from boxed-up leftovers to the Sunday roast. Alongside all these storage features, Hoover has ensured that your convenience is second only to the HSC536W's chilling capabilities. Take stock at a glance with clever clear containers while auto defrost saves you one more job (and a substantial amount of time). Reversible doors make installation uncomplicated and with adjustable feet in place to keep the appliance sturdy, you can put it just about anywhere you like. The fuss-free integrated handles make accessing the interior easy even for those a little less able and with an eco- and pocket-friendly A+ energy rating to boot, this inexpensive contribution from Hoover is an ideal budget buy.
Benefits of the Hoover HSC536W Fridge Freezer
- A modest combined net capacity of 173 litres is perfect for compact living
- Keep your fruit and veg fresher for much longer with a roomy salad bin
- Take stock at a glance with clever clear containers in the freezer
- Make installation uncomplicated with reversible doors
- An eco- and pocket-friendly A+ energy rating helps to keep you in the green
|Type||Freestanding fridge freezers|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||- 1 year labour - 10 years parts|
|CONTROLLABLE TEMPERATURE COMPARTMENT|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.