- Capacity: 8 kg
- Energy rating: C
- Sensor drying
- Manage settings from your smartphone with NFC
- Sensor drying prevents your clothes from over-drying
- Dry your jeans faster in in just 40 minutes
- Start Delay mode for cheaper electricity times later on
- Easy loading thanks to an extra-large porthole
Manage settings from your smartphone
The Hoover HL V8DGB Vented NFC 8 kg Tumble Dryer uses some of the latest drying technology to keep your clothes looking their best. It also features NFC built-in. If you own an NFC-enabled Android smartphone with the Hoover Wizard app installed, you'll be able to manage your machine's settings from it.
The One Touch system works the same way as contactless card payments. Simply tap your phone against the machine to pair the devices. From your phone you can monitor and manage the machine's settings, and activate its cleaning functions.
Three levels of sensor drying lets you choose how dry you want your garments. Once you've set the level of dryness, the machine will stop once it has been achieved. This protects your clothes from over-drying, and ensures they're in good condition.
Dry your jeans faster
Dry your jeans and towels in just 40 minutes with a rapid 40 minutes cotton programme. It's perfect if you're in a hurry.
Start Delay mode
Delay the start of your drying for up to 9 hours, and take advantage of cheaper electricity tariffs later on.
Easy loading thanks to an extra-large porthole
Loading wet clothes into a dryer can be tiring when you've had a long day. An extra-large porthole makes loading and unloading easie
|Type||Freestanding tumble dryer|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||- 1 year labour - 10 year parts|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.