- Capacity: 9 kg
- Spin speed: 1400 rpm
- Quick wash time: 14 minutes for 1.5 kg
- Energy rating: A+++
Take your laundry needs to task with the Hoover HL1492D3 Washing Machine.
This appliance has a plethora of programmes and added extras that can be accessed through a dial, digital display or even by remote control.
The 9kg capacity is large enough to meet the needs of a large and busy household and its functions understand when time is of the essence.
It won't cost the earth in bills, either, with an A+++ rating for energy efficiency amounting to annual consumption of just 218 kWh.
The productivity of this machine clearly isn't compromised by this, evidenced by an A class for washing and spin performance.
Time is often saved with the programmes that are available through the control dial, with more available through One Touch connectivity.
By simply downloading the Hoover Wizard app, you can access a host of extra features through a smartphone or tablet.
This is done by pairing the device with the washing machine through either NFC (near field communication), Wi-Fi or mobile data.
You can receive a report of your laundry activities, perform maintenance checks and even download new cycles, which are then accessed through the One Touch setting.
There are three rapid washes which take just 14, 30 and 44 minutes respectively, with a Daily 59 Min cycle for reduced loads that is thorough but still quick.
The ActivEco option allows you to wash different materials and colours together such as cottons, synthetics and mixed fabrics, saving the need for separate loads.
Whites, dark colours and sportswear can all be treated specifically with choices available for handwash, wool and delicates, plus a Baby Hygiene cycle at 60 degrees.
Additional functions are available through the digital display, which has a KG mode that employs sensors to weigh the load and cuts back on resources where possible.
The temperature and spin speeds can also be adjusted to suit, while three stain removal choices can be selected for intensive, normal or delicate cleaning actions.
The digital clock also acts as a delay start timer, that goes from one to 24 hours, while another options menu provides an extra rinse, hygiene plus and easy iron actions.
Further benefits of the Hoover HL1492D3 Washing Machine
- There's a key lock on board, so you can protect settings from tampering.
- The noise level is 60 decibels when washing and 81 decibels for spinning.
- You'll always how long is left during a cycle, with the time remaining clock.
- There's a start and pause button, so you can halt the process at any time.
- Included is Hoover's 10-year warranty on all parts, with one-year labour.
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1400|
|Rapid 14 Minute Wash||Yes|
|Rapid 30 Minute Wash||Yes|
|Rapid 44 Minute Wash||Yes|
|Daily 59 Minute Wash||Yes|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A+++|
|Wash Performance Class||A|
|Spin Performance Class||A|
|Noise Level Washing (dB)||60|
|Noise Level Spinning (dB)||81|
|Annual Water Consumption (l)||11600|
|Annual Energy Consumption||(kWh) - 218|
|10 years parts and 1 years labour, subject to registration within 28 days of delivery|
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|
|Type||Freestanding washing machine|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Maximum spin speed||1400 rpm|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.