- Fridge: 140 litres / Freezer: 102 litres
- 175 x 55 x 58 cm (H x W x D)
- Manual defrost
- Wine rack
Technical specifications for HOOVER HCS5172XK 50/50 Fridge Freezer - Inox
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||- 1 year labour
- 10 years parts
|Energy efficiency rating||A+|
|Annual energy consumption||256 kWh|
|Fridge / Freezer split||50 / 50|
|Fridge / Freezer configuration||- Fridge top
- Freezer bottom
|Type of door handle||Integrated|
|Total gross capacity||260 litres|
|Total storage capacity||242 litres|
|Storage volume||- Fridge: 140 litres
- Freezer: 102 litres
|Suitable for outbuildings||No|
|Optimum ambient temperature range||18 - 38°C|
|Noise level||42 dB(A)|
|Colour / Finish||Gloss inox|
|Number of shelves||3|
|Number of salad crispers||1|
|Number of door compartments||3|
|Storage features||- Egg rack x 1
- Wine rack x 1
|Fast chill function||No|
|Compartments||Drawers x 4|
|Clear drawer fronts||Yes|
|Ice cube trays included||1|
|Freezer star rating||****|
|Fast freeze function||No|
|Power failure safe-storage time||16 hours|
|Freezing capacity||5 kg / 24 hours|
|Controls||Internal dial controls|
|Open door warning||No|
|Reversible door||Yes - hinged on left. Please consult Team Knowhow or a qualified installation expert to carry out door reversal - select door reversal service when adding product to basket.|
|Rear panel material||Metal|
|Flat back design||Yes|
|Box contents||- Hoover HCS5172XK 50/50 Fridge Freezer
- Ice cube tray x 1
- User manual
|Dimensions||1750 x 550 x 580 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||1803 x 575 x 605 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||55.8 kg|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Freestanding fridge freezers|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|CONTROLLABLE TEMPERATURE COMPARTMENT|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.