- Control your washing machine with your smartphone
- Capacity: 10 kg
- Spin speed: 1400 rpm
- Quick wash time: 14 minutes for 1.5 kg
- Energy rating: A+++
- Large wash capacity that's great for family households
- NFC washing machine with one touch pairing for easy smartphone control
- Intelligent Wash System for an deeper, more efficient wash every time
- A+++ cuts electricity costs and improves efficiency
Large wash capacity
The effective Hoover DXOC 410AC3 Freestanding 10 kg 1400 Spin Washing Machine has a large capacity of 10 kg, clean up to 40 shirts or 8 large bath towels in one wash. A handy All-In-One setting lets you wash all colours and fabrics in the same load in just 59 minutes.
NFC washing machine
One touch control works just like a contactless payment system – tap your NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet against the washing machine to establish a connection. Then use the Hoover Wizard app to control the machine from your phone, taking advantage of features like remote wash programs, voice assist, autoclean and download new cycles.
Intelligent Wash System
The washing machine uses advanced electronic sensors to constantly monitor and adjust the wash process throughout the cycle, giving you a deeper, more efficient clean every time.
KG mode saves energy by weighing the laundry then adjusting the cycle time, water and electricity consumption to suit the size of the load.
A+++ cuts electricity costs and improves efficiency
With a high A+++ energy rating, your washing machine saves on water and electricity, so it's more efficient and kinder to the environment. A maximum spin speed of 1400 rpm reduces drying times by removing more water.
An extra-large porthole makes loading and emptying the machine easy - it's simple to open and close.
|Type||Freestanding washing machine|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||- 2 year warranty - 10 years parts|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.