- Ion generation
- A+ Energy rating
- No Frost / Fast Freeze
- Fresh Zone / Crisp Zone
ION generation of fridge freezers definitely positions Gorenje among top brands on the market. Quality and value are perfected by materials, discretely designed lines, top quality shelves and numerous other functional improvements.
Deep Door Bottle Shelf
Refrigerator door has plenty of storage for the largest glass or plastic bottles. A special fence holds the items in place to prevent it from moving and damage while the door is opened or closed.
CrispZone Drawer Featuring HumidityControl
Just like garden-fresh
CrispZone is one of the largest fruit and vegetables bins in the market. Low temperature and the option to adjust the humidity extend the freshness of your produce.
Fresh as if straight from nature
The drawer with the lowest temperature in the refrigerator is ideal for storing meat, fish, fruit, and vegetables. It Will preserve the foods freshness, aroma, colour, and flavour for much longer.
Enough space to store a turkey
This freezer compartment drawer is the largest in the appliance and it is ideal for storing large items like a turkey, several pizzas, or even cakes.
NoFrost Plus technology
Eliminates ice, maintains freshness
NoFrost system is ideal for the freezer. A fan inside the appliance blows cool air based on principle of air conditioning - without humidity. No humidity means that there is no ice. Food packed inside the freezer is protected
The FastFreeze function freezes the food at -24 °C to preserve most of the minerals in the food. After approximately 2 days, the function is switched off automatically and the freezer compartment temperature returns to the initial setting.
- Ion generation
- Deep bottle shelf in door
- CrispZone drawer with HumidityControl to extend freshness
- FreshZone low temperature drawer for meat, fish, fruit or vegetables
- XXL SpaceBox freezer drawer
- NoFrost Plus so you never have to defrost again
- FastFreeze to rapidly freeze newly added items and lock in the nutrients
- A+ Energy rating
- Reversible doors
- LED strip lighting in ceiling
- Wire wine rack
|Number of fridge shelves||3|
|Frost Free||Frost Free|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||3|
|Number of Freezer Shelves||0|
|Functions & Options|
|Temperature alert||No signal|
|Energy efficiency rating||A+|
|Energy Consumption per Year||299kWh|
|Climate class||Operates in ambient temp range of 16-43°C|
|Door Hinge Position||Right Hand Side|
|Maximum Noise Level||42dB|
|Freezer capacity (usable space)||85L|
|Fridge Capacity (Usable Space)||222L|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Height of appliance||185cm|
|Width of appliance||60cm|
|Depth of appliance||64cm|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Freestanding fridge freezers|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|CONTROLLABLE TEMPERATURE COMPARTMENT|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.