- Colour: Stainless steel
- 63 Litres Interior Oven Capacity
- Warranty: 2 Years
- A Rated Energy Efficiency Class
- Complete with 13 Amp Fitted Plug
This product is available to view or collect in store.
Gorenje, BO635E01XKUK, Built in Single Oven in Stainless Steel has a shape which is inspired by traditional wood-burning ovens. The shape means air can circulate more freely through the oven, combined with the MultiFlow 360 degree ventilation system it ensures food is cooked evenly. The silvermatte enamel provides a highly resistant coating resistent to temperatures up to 500 degrees, the triple coating of the interior supports heat reflection and provides added insulation.
The aqua clean function allows you to maintain your oven, all you have to do is pour half a litre of water into the baking tray, turn the setting on and after 30 minutes the stains and grease are softened making the grime easy to wipe away.
Comes with: 1 deep enameled baking pan and wire shelf.
|Colour||Colour of brushed stainless steel|
|Handle colour||Colour of brushed stainless steel|
|Control panel material||Stainless steel|
|Usable oven volume||61 l|
|Knob shape||Ergonomic knobs|
|Heating types||Lower and upper heater, Conventional with ventilation, Infra heater, Infra heater with ventilation, Lower heater and fan, Small infra grill, Defrost, AquaClean|
|Oven guides||Drawn guides|
|Energy consumption||0.77 kWh (venting), 0.94 kWh (conventional)|
|Grill power||2,700 W|
|Dimensions (W×H×D)||59.7 × 59.5 × 54.7 cm|
|Dimensions of packed product (W×H×D)||63.5 × 69.1 × 68 cm|
|Niche dimensions (WxHxD) (min-max)||56-56.8 × 58.3-60 × 55 cm|
|Net weight||27.7 kg|
|Gross weight||32 kg|
|Consumption in standby mode||0.5 W|
|Connected load||2,700 W|
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|
|Type||Built-in Single Ovens|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Control method||Push button|
|Dimensions||595 (H) x 597 (W) x 547 (D)|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.