HOOVER H-Dish 300 HDIN 2L360PB-80 Full-size Fully Integrated WiFi-enabled Dishwasher
- Ideal for medium-sized households (13 place settings)
- Quick wash: 90 minutes
- Number of programmes: 5
- 82 x 59.8 x 55 cm (H x W x D)
Save the planet one wash at a time thanks to low water consumption appliances. They're not only better for the environment, but they're better for your water bills too!
Hoover Wizard app
Take the hard work out of doing the dishes with the Hoover H-Dish 300 HDIN 2L360PB-80 Full-size Fully Integrated WiFi-enabled Dishwasher. Connect it to your smartphone with either WiFi or Bluetooth, and control it with the Hoover Wizard app.
You can set programs and start the cycles, then get notified when they're done. You can even view your stats and check energy usage, so you can optimise your washing process.
To do your dishes effectively, you get to choose between 5 programs. There's one for your toughest stains as well as one for your delicate glassware and crockery. And with the express button you can reduce the time of any program by 25%.
- EAN Code: 8016361983892
- Adjustable upper basket: Yes
- Built-in / Free standing: Full-integrated
- Product code: 32900769
- Number of place settings: 13
- Product name / Commercial code: HDIN 2L360PB-80
- Safety-stop of lower basket: Yes
- Self-cleaning triple filtering system: Yes
- Current (A): 13
- Drying system: Condenser
- Control type: LED
- Hinges: Double movement
- Impulse wash: Yes
- Plug type: UK
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi + Bluetooth
- Voltage (V): 230-240
PROGRAMMES AND FUNCTIONS
- End of cycle indicator: Yes with buzzer
- Half load: Yes
- Number of programmes: 5
- Start delay options: 3-6-9 h
- Salt indicator light: Yes
- Colour of facia: White
- Cutlery basket colour: Metal Grey
- Wash performance: A
- Drying performance: A
- Energy consumption (kWh): 0.92
- Energy rating: A++
- Noise level (dBA): 47
- Total annual energy consumption (kWh): 262
- Water consumption annual (l/annum): 2720
- Water consumption (l): 10
- Product depth (mm): 550
- Product height without worktop (mm): 820
- Width (mm): 598
- Net weight (kg): 33.1
- Gross weight (kg): 35.5
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|
|Type||Full-size integrated dishwasher|
Buying a kitchen appliance should be a simple, stress-free experience and that’s exactly what you get when you buy from Appliancentre. Our staff are fully trained to identify the perfect product for your needs and fully equipped to install your appliance...
PRICE MATCH PROMISE We will not be Beaten on Price! Our prices are rarely beaten, but we will match a price if you find it cheaper elsewhere online. We are proud to offer more than just great prices, but we never want...
Click & Collect Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley. Check branch opening hours to ensure you...
Dishwashers are an indispensable appliance in the modern home, saving you time & money.Choosing the right dishwasher will depend on the size of your family and the available space in your kitchen. The following will help you choose the perfect dishwasher...
Connection / Disposal
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 6 days a week in most areas.
Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
Delivering your online order
We deliver 9am to 6pm, 6 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability). - £19.99
- Free delivery from 2 to 5 working days, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
- Order online and collect in store
2 to 5 business days after dispatch.
Delivery to London locations from 2 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode.
1 business day after dispatch, including Saturdays but not including Sundays and Public Holidays.
Order by 7pm for next day delivery, 09am - 06pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
If you place your order on a Saturday, the product will be delivered on Monday. If you place your order on a public holiday, your products will take an additional business day to arrive.
Availability varies by postcode.
We are now offering contactless No-touch No-sign Delivery, which allows you to get your packages with minimum contact. All drivers strictly adhere to the social distance advice and wash their hands frequently and thoroughly as well as use alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
Order online and collect in store
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later.
You can collect this product from our stores.
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Selected stores are open for collection ONLY, allowing you to order online and collect safely from store. When arriving by car you can use our Drive Thru parking bays.
Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Some items come direct from suppliers. If so, we'll give you an estimated availability time frame on the product page and this will translate into an estimated ‘delivery by’ date at check-out based on working days. Our carrier will contact you once the goods have arrived with them to agree the actual suitable delivery date with you. You can also track your order’s progress in MyAccount.
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an order
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.Delivery Area
- We schedule deliveries from 9am until 6pm.
- You can choose a paid next day delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.