- Capacity: 73 litres
- Oven type: Multifunction
- Pyrolytic cleaning
- Energy rating: A+
- Professional installation required
- Multifunction oven gives you more ways to cook
- Six shelf positions for more cooking space
- Pyrolytic cleaning keeps your oven looking fresh
- Low temperature cooking locks in the flavour of food
Complement your kitchen with a built-in oven that looks stylish and has a low energy consumption. The A+ energy-rated De Dietrich DOP7200BM Electric Oven has a roomy 73-litre capacity, so it's large enough to cook a feast for the whole family. The multifunction oven also has seven different cooking functions including fan, grill and conventional cooking – ideal for baking cakes, cooking a roast or simply preparing cheese on toast.
Six shelf positions
Adjust the shelves in up to six different positions and make the most of the large cooking space. With so much space, you've got room to cook more than one dish at the same time for the many mouths you may have to feed.
Cleaning your oven has never been easier thanks to pyrolytic cleaning. Once activated, it heats the inside of your oven to a very high temperature, and any grease stuck inside your oven is burned off. You won't ever have to spend ages scrubbing away - simply wait for the oven to cool and wipe away the ash to keep your oven looking pristine.
Low temperature cooking
You don't need a slow cooker to enjoy succulent soft meat that falls of the bone. The DOP7200BM's slow cooking mode cooks food at low temperatures to preserve the tenderness of meat, while keeping the full flavour locked in.
- Single Oven
- Full Glass
- DXO Display
- Multifunction Plus with Pyroclean
- 3 Pyro Options
- Oven Capacity: 73 Litres
- 7 Cooking Functions
- Low Temperature Cooking
- Fan Grilling Function
- Auto Stop
- 6 Shelf Levels
- Cool Door - Quadruple Glazed
- Soft Close Door
- A+ Energy Rating
- 3 Year Warranty
- Dimensions built in (mm): H585 x W560 x D550
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|
|Type||Built-in Single Ovens|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.