RANGEMASTER Kitchener KCH90DFFBL/C Dual Fuel Range Cooker - Black & Chrome
- Two electric ovens / Separate electric grill
- 5-burner gas hob / wok burner / cast iron supports
- Main oven cleaning: Catalytic liners
- 90.5 x 90 x 60.4 cm (H x W x D)
Kitchener 90 Dual Fuel
Black with Chrome trim
A true original, the Kitchener was the first Rangemaster range cooker and was launched back in 1830. It’s a testament to the company that this model is still in production today and it is one of our most popular designs. In dual fuel or gas and a choice of three sizes, there’s sure to be a Kitchener to suit your space. Take your pick from three classic colours – Cream, Black or Stainless Steel – and feel the quality with heavy-duty cast iron pan supports and multi-ring burner. Full-width door handles and a semi-recessed plinth both add to the classic charm.
- Large capacity to help you prepare meals for the whole family
- Gas hob with multi-ring burner for high power cooking
- Glide-out grill and handy rack to safely check on your food
The Rangemaster Kitchener KCH90DFFBL/C Dual Fuel Range Cooker is an ideal addition to any family kitchen. With two fan ovens, there's plenty of space for all of your cooking so that you can create elaborate meals with ease. Cook a delicious joint of meat in one of the ovens for your Sunday roast while preparing a cake for dessert in the other.
There's also a separate electric grill, making it easy to prepare a quick grilled snack or add the finishing touches to your meal.
Gas hob with multi-ring burner
Whether you're boiling water to cook some pasta or simmering a spicy curry for dinner, you'll be able to heat all your pots and pans using the high power gas burners. The multi-ring burner delivers rapid heat, making it ideal for cooking up a stir fry.
Glide-out grill and handy rack
If you need to check on your cooking, you can use the handy rack to remove your food from the oven without needing to touch the oven tray.
You can also safely move the grill pan in and out using glide-out rails, keeping you safe while you cook.
- Left Hand Oven: Type / No. of Functions: Fanned / 1 Function
- Right Hand Oven Function: Type / No. of Functions: Fanned / 1 Function
- Left Hand Oven Furniture: Side Liners: Catalytic
- Programmable Clock (Left Hand Oven): Yes
- Left Hand Oven Furniture: Handyrack: Yes
- Hotplate Ignition Type: Two-Handed
- Hotplate Pan Support Finish / Material: Semi Gloss Cast Iron
- Multi ring Wok Burner: Yes
- Grill Type / Function: Separate, Full & Half
- Hotplate Cooking Zones: 5
- Width (mm): 900
- Unpacked Depth Excluding Handles (mm): 604
- Depth Including Handles (mm): 652
- Unpacked Height to Hotplate Min / Max (mm): 905 / 930
- Gas Rating (NG):- Total: 10.9 kW
- Clock Type: 6 Buttons Green
- Side Panel Kit Extension Supplied: Optional
- Grill Fuel: Electric
- Grill Power Rating (kW): 2.3 kW
- Grill Pan Material: Chrome Plated
- Left Hand Oven Fuel: Electric
- Left Hand Oven: Wirework: Standard
- Left Hand Oven Furniture: Flat Shelves Qty.: 2
- Left Hand Oven Furniture: No. of Levels: 7
- Right Hand Oven Fuel Type: Electric
- Right Hand Oven: Wirework: Standard
- Right Hand Oven Furniture: Flat Shelves Qty.: 4
- Right Hand Oven Furniture: No. of Levels: 9
- Right Hand Oven Furniture: Plate Rack: Yes
- Maximum Electrical Load: 7.4
- Hob burners: Yes
- Pan Supports: Yes
- Shelves: Yes
- Shelf Runners: Yes
- Energy Rating:- Left Hand Oven: A
- Energy Rating:- Right Hand Oven: A
- Fuel : Dual Fuel
- Hob Zone 1 Power: 1
- Hob Zone 2 Fuel: Gas
- Hob Zone 2 Power: 1.7
- Hob Zone 3 Fuel: Gas
- Hob Zone 3 Power: 1.7
- Hob Zone 4 Power: 3
- Hob Zone 4 Fuel: Gas
- Hob Zone 5 Fuel: Gas
- Hob Zone 5 Power: 3.5
- Hob Zone 6 Fuel: Gas
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Freestanding dual fuel range cooker|
|Fuel type||Dual fuel|
|LPG option||Yes, kit available|
|Oven type||- Main: electric - Second: electric|
Buying a kitchen appliance should be a simple, stress-free experience and that’s exactly what you get when you buy from Appliancentre. Our staff are fully trained to identify the perfect product for your needs and fully equipped to install your appliance...
PRICE MATCH PROMISE We will not be Beaten on Price! Our prices are rarely beaten, but we will match a price if you find it cheaper elsewhere online. We are proud to offer more than just great prices, but we never want...
Click & Collect Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley. Check branch opening hours to ensure you...
Cooking Buying Guide - Cookers, Ovens & Range Cookers The kitchen is the heart of any home and a cooker or oven is one of the most important part of your kitchen, which is why finding one that suits you best is vital. A good oven should last for...
Connection / Disposal
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 6 days a week in most areas.
Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
Delivering your online order
We deliver 9am to 6pm, 6 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability). - £19.99
- Free delivery from 2 to 5 working days, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
- Order online and collect in store
2 to 5 business days after dispatch.
Delivery to London locations from 2 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode.
1 business day after dispatch, including Saturdays but not including Sundays and Public Holidays.
Order by 7pm for next day delivery, 09am - 06pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
If you place your order on a Saturday, the product will be delivered on Monday. If you place your order on a public holiday, your products will take an additional business day to arrive.
Availability varies by postcode.
We are now offering contactless No-touch No-sign Delivery, which allows you to get your packages with minimum contact. All drivers strictly adhere to the social distance advice and wash their hands frequently and thoroughly as well as use alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
Order online and collect in store
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later.
You can collect this product from our stores.
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Selected stores are open for collection ONLY, allowing you to order online and collect safely from store. When arriving by car you can use our Drive Thru parking bays.
Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Some items come direct from suppliers. If so, we'll give you an estimated availability time frame on the product page and this will translate into an estimated ‘delivery by’ date at check-out based on working days. Our carrier will contact you once the goods have arrived with them to agree the actual suitable delivery date with you. You can also track your order’s progress in MyAccount.
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an order
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.Delivery Area
- We schedule deliveries from 9am until 6pm.
- You can choose a paid next day delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.