Stoves SIH602TC Touch Control 60cm Four Zone Induction Hob - Black - 444410186
- 4 induction zones, for safe responsive cooking
- Hob heats your pans and not the surface to save energy
- Gives a powerful boost of heat for faster cooking
- Dimensions (cm) - H6 x W59 x D52
60cm built-in electric induction hob. Features include touch control, 9 power settings, boost function, pan detection, digital power display and easy clean surface.
It works by heating the pan rather than the hob, creating a smarter, faster, safer and more precise way to cook. When a pan is placed on an induction hob, it completes a magnetic circuit below the hob’s surface, this creates energy within the pan’s base, which in turn heats the pan. As the heat is only heating the pan and not the zoned area no energy is wasted. Induction gives you outstanding low-heat performance and increased control. Perfect for delicate sauces, you can even melt chocolate directly in the pan. An induction hob can boil water considerably faster than a ceramic hob and it is twice as fast as a gas hob. It even has a handy residual heat indicator, illuminating each zone when they’re still warm after use.
RESIDUAL HEAT INDICATOR
Our hob hot lights stay on to let you know that the surface is still hot to touch. A great safety feature.
EASY CLEAN CERAMIC GLASS SURFACE
Made for easy cleaning this ceramic glass surface hob resists cooked on food and spills for fast clean-up.
Draws additional power when required, perfect for wok cooking.
The touch control panel makes cooking easy as it gives you the option for selecting the temperature, timing and desired functions are your fingertips.
- Product Description: 60cm Built-In Electric Induction Hob
- Fuel: Electric
- Warranty Period: 5 Years Parts & 1 Year Labour
- Number Of Burners/Elements: 4
- Element 1 (kW): 1.2kW (Power Boost 1.5kW)
- Element 2 (kW): 2.3kW (Power Boost 2.6kW)
- Element 3 (kW): 1.2kW (Power Boost 1.5kW)
- Element 4 (kW): 2.3kW (Power Boost 2.6kW)
- Control Type: Slider Touch
- Digital Power Display: Yes
- Power Levels: 9
- Keep Warm Function: No
- Pan Overheat Detection: No
- Pan Detection: Yes
- Child Lock: Yes
- Boost Function: Yes
- Bridge Function/Griddle Zone: No
- Auto Heat-Up: Yes
- Auto Standby: Yes
- Minute Minder: Yes
- Timer: Yes
- Central On/Off Key: Yes
- Hot Hob Light: Yes
- Individual Residual Heat Indicators: Yes
- Easy Clean Ceramic Glass Surface: Yes
- Electrical Connection: Yes
- Lead Length (Metres): 1.1 Metres
- Fuse Size (A): 32A
- Terminal Block Position: Back Of Appliance
- Total Electrical Power Load (kW): 7.0kW
- Supply Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Phase (Single Or 3): Single Or 3
- Packed Dimensions
- Height (mm): 115mm
- Width (mm): 690mm
- Depth (mm): 645mm
- Weight (kg): 10.89kg
- Product Dimensions
- Height (mm): 60mm
- Width (mm): 590mm
- Depth (mm): 520mm
- Weight (kg): 9.22kg
- Black: 444410186
- Black: 5052263101869
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|
Buying a kitchen appliance should be a simple, stress-free experience and that’s exactly what you get when you buy from Appliancentre. Our staff are fully trained to identify the perfect product for your needs and fully equipped to install your appliance...
PRICE MATCH PROMISE We will not be Beaten on Price! Our prices are rarely beaten, but we will match a price if you find it cheaper elsewhere online. We are proud to offer more than just great prices, but we never want...
Click & Collect Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley. Check branch opening hours to ensure you...
Gas, electric, induction, ceramic... what's the difference between them and how does each affect cooking performance and fuel efficiency? Size and space is important when choosing a hob. With such frequent use, you'll need to consider the most suitable...
Connection / Disposal
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 6 days a week in most areas.
Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
Delivering your online order
We deliver 9am to 6pm, 6 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability). - £19.99
- Free delivery from 2 to 5 working days, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
- Order online and collect in store
2 to 5 business days after dispatch.
Delivery to London locations from 2 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode.
1 business day after dispatch, including Saturdays but not including Sundays and Public Holidays.
Order by 7pm for next day delivery, 09am - 06pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
If you place your order on a Saturday, the product will be delivered on Monday. If you place your order on a public holiday, your products will take an additional business day to arrive.
Availability varies by postcode.
We are now offering contactless No-touch No-sign Delivery, which allows you to get your packages with minimum contact. All drivers strictly adhere to the social distance advice and wash their hands frequently and thoroughly as well as use alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
Order online and collect in store
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later.
You can collect this product from our stores.
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Selected stores are open for collection ONLY, allowing you to order online and collect safely from store. When arriving by car you can use our Drive Thru parking bays.
Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Some items come direct from suppliers. If so, we'll give you an estimated availability time frame on the product page and this will translate into an estimated ‘delivery by’ date at check-out based on working days. Our carrier will contact you once the goods have arrived with them to agree the actual suitable delivery date with you. You can also track your order’s progress in MyAccount.
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an order
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.Delivery Area
- We schedule deliveries from 9am until 6pm.
- You can choose a paid next day delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.